Sunset Overdrive | XB1/PC | Out Now

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Because sunset horizon looks interesting??? Im stating the fact that i like what i see about the game yet people bash me for not wanting a xbox one? #Colilogic
It's an X1 game. Games are what's supposed to make you want hardware. If X1 has a game you want then you should want the hardware.

At least that's what normal logic would dictate:manny:

Anyway, this game is great. Most fun I've had so far this gen and that's crazy to say after just playing Forza Horizon. Movement is great, jokes are great, I've laughed a couple times within the first hour. Graphics/physics/animations are the best I've seen in an open world title.

This is a 2014 dreamcast game. My favorite era in gaming :banderas:. All last gen we never got a game like this. Anyone who's been gaming as long as I have needs to go pick this up ASAP.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I will say this, if you not looking to play the game but looking for an x1 for the future that white is nice :banderas:.

mmrwluC.jpg

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So wait let me get this straight. You like the game but not enough to get a xbox that's ok. But instead you decided to come in the thread of a exclusive title begging for a port? :dahell:
Who the fukk was begging for a port? Wtf is wrong with yall?? I simply said i hoped the pc rumor was true. Which it probably is. Dead rising 3 rumor was true. GTA5 pc rumor was true. I also CLEARLY stated if it's not then it's not a big deal. That equals BEGGING FOR A PORT?

Yall make me sick.

It's an X1 game. Games are what's supposed to make you want hardware. If X1 has a game you want then you should want the hardware.

At least that's what normal logic would dictate:manny:

Anyway, this game is great. Most fun I've had so far this gen and that's crazy to say after just playing Forza Horizon. Movement is great, jokes are great, I've laughed a couple times within the first hour. Graphics/physics/animations are the best I've seen in an open world title.

This is a 2014 dreamcast game. My favorite era in gaming :banderas:. All last gen we never got a game like this. Anyone who's been gaming as long as I have needs to go pick this up ASAP.

Not really. The game looks good enough to add to a collection. Def doesn't look good enough to buy a system for. Smash bros looks good enough to buy a wii u for which is what im doing.. Funny u mention dreamcast though. As i just said to my friend this looks like Jet set radio 2014 ver. Jet set radio wasn't a system seller. Sonic Adventure was. Jet set radio was just simply a good game which is what this looks to be as well.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Who the fukk was begging for a port? Wtf is wrong with yall?? I simply said i hoped the pc rumor was true. Which it probably is. Dead rising 3 rumor was true. GTA5 pc rumor was true. I also CLEARLY stated if it's not then it's not a big deal. That equals BEGGING FOR A PORT?

Yall make me sick.

Not really. The game looks good enough to add to a collection. Def doesn't look good enough to buy a system for. Smash bros looks good enough to buy a wii u for which is what im doing.. Funny u mention dreamcast though. As i just said to my friend this looks like Jet set radio 2014 ver. Jet set radio wasn't a system seller. Sonic Adventure was. Jet set radio was just simply a good game which is what this looks to be as well.

I agree and disagree. I bought my dreamcast for sonic. I had much more fun playing JSR.

In reality nobody buys a system just for one game. You'll play a catalog of games and that will justify the purchase. In my opinion forza horizon, sunset overdrive, halo MCC, and believe it or not Disney Fantasia, more than justify an X1 purchase and that's just this year.

I have a more than capable PC and I still use my X1 most:manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree and disagree. I bought my dreamcast for sonic. I had much more fun playing JSR.

In reality nobody buys a system just for one game. You'll play a catalog of games and that will justify the purchase. In my opinion forza horizon, sunset overdrive, halo MCC, and believe it or not Disney Fantasia, more than justify an X1 purchase and that's just this year.

I have a more than capable PC and I still use my X1 most:manny:
You're buying a PS4 for your GOTY Bloodborne :troll:.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
ugh......the hate is over....I came back home
Ebony and Ivory
I'll be on once this shyt finishes downloading (listen...yeah I bought the xbone again....but I have every right to say after spending $400 to say, this shyt is still slow as shyt to install)

edit: probably get COD (if forced parity) and D4 on this as well

iEUQSxGl.jpg

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to play through this game brehs.I think i might start drinking a little bit it might help me.Hope it gets better.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Game is fun so far. I kind of wish that generous auto aim was off but the ammo is kind of limited so it would lead to some frustration. Controls, movement, and parkour is pretty solid, a little frustrating when you miss that rail you want during the challenges but its cool. Lots of things to do as far as collectibles, challenges, and quest(they should have been shorter. some of them are longer then main missions) The combat system and upgrade is surprisingly deep, Lots to upgrade and customize as far as weapons, perks, etc. One minor complaint is the music. IMO its annoying as hell. Not into punk music if its not classic shyt like the NY dolls, sex pistols, ramones. Otherwise good game so far.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
And the characters are good too. All of them are parodies. The old man is a combo of Walt/Mike from breaking bad. The fizz mascot is suppose to be that deadmau5 house DJ

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yea yea. Same shyt was said about dead rising 3................

If it comes to PC i'll pick it up. If it doesn't it's not a huge loss. Xbox one just doesn't interest me at all.
No, nothing was said about Dead Rising 3 because it was a launch title.
You thought Capcom would be like "Yeah, we'll port this exclusive to PC" last year :stopitslime:

Dead Rising 1 was exclusive too.. until they ported it later. This game, Microsoft helped make so stop it
“We are still 100% independent. Our deal with Microsoft covers @SunsetOverdrive, but we can work with others, like Sony on Nexus.”
Their deal with Microsoft eh :leon:

Show me where Capcom talks about a "deal with microsoft" I'll wait :popcorn:

Meanwhile, here's more ether. Why do PC gamers alwayd do this dumbshyt. Talk shyt while they pray for xbox games to come to their miserable platform :heh:

Sunset Overdrive became an Xbox One exclusive because Microsoft allowed Insomniac to retain the rights to the game.

Prior to Sunset Overdrive and Fuse, which was a multi-platform game, Insomniac worked exclusively with Sony, where it created hugely popular franchises like Spyro the Dragon, Ratchet & Clank, and Resistance. Though Insomniac was instrumental to their success, it does not own the rights to them.

When Microsoft told Insomniac it could retain the rights to Sunset Overdrive, the companies were on their way to signing a deal.

"We pitched it a few different places, and it was really important to [Insomniac CEO] Ted [Price] that we own the IP, so some of the conversations broke down over that," Sunset Overdrive co-creator Marcus Smith told IGN in an interview. "With Microsoft, they just came in very energetic and excited to work with Insomniac, period."
They don't make deals like that, then go "Now take that game to other platforms"
What would be the point of the story bruh? What did microsoft do, say you can own the property?
Doesn't everyone own their property? Only way that would change? If Microsoft invested in the game, but wanted something in return (the rights)
Maybe a sequel, but this game? Not coming to PC :umad:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Game is alright but I had to turn it off to boot up this PS4 and see what this update is about before bed.