Sunset Overdrive | XB1/PC | Out Now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he thought he was gonna have some last laugh or something....that self ether must be killing him right now because of the sunset flourish
No I made the thread because I was legitimately interested in the game since a few weeks ago. :childplease:

Receipts:
My Gamefly Q. :ld:
jbpwjazBpKaYdA.png

Quote old troll posts breh.

I've done a Xbox 180 on this game, at first I had no interest no I'm waiting to play it.

@Demonic Jenkins
:russ: Funny enough the game director mentioned Crazy Taxi and JSR as inspirations for this game.

Launch Trailer

Lol @ wicked respawn animations.

Game looks fun as hell. :wow:

I don't even need to watch this video. I watched a 1hr stream on twitch last week and from that alone I was sold on the game. It looked really fun to me. I don't know what that guys issue is.
Hopefully this game doesn't get Driveclub'd.

Updated the OP.

I got that from the official site. They need to update it :flabbynsick:.

This is just a renamed thread I made from June. Now what was that you were saying??

I'm actually interested in playing this unlike you who I doubt even care to play it but I'm sure you don't mind cheerleading it because it's exclusive :heh:.

Be wrong brehs :heh:

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
coppin this shyt on the weekend
look like some crazy shyt to play when you smokin

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Currently looking at the preorder page on the One, thinking about copping without having watched any gameplay at all :lupe:

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't lie this game is FUN. The ability to be grinding or flying almost non stop mixed with the over the top action, humor and vibrant colors makes for an incredible first impression. Definitely surprised.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Got to play about 30 minutes this morning.

It looks great and I like the goofy style.

Traversals gonna take some getting used to. Been playing other games with free running to long. Forgot what its line to have to manually do everything.

Can't wait till I get off so I can play some more