Sunset Overdrive | XB1/PC | Out Now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Dude kind of shyts on the game throughout this preview :patrice:.

I thought the first hour looked fun from the stream I was watching last week. He also said he thinks it's as dull as Infamous is(his opinion) so take that how you want it. If it's as dull as Infamous I'll be all over it as Infamous is a great "dull" game(w/e that means).

Infamous SS was a solid 80 so if this is close to that than that's not bad.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I was just joking before but now it definitly looks like an Infamous clone. :mjlol:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

I thought the first hour looked fun from the stream I was watching last week. He also said he thinks it's as dull as Infamous is(his opinion) so take that how you want it. If it's as dull as Infamous I'll be all over it as Infamous is a great "dull" game(w/e that means).

What a shyt game :russ:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

That dudes more boring than any game I've played. I wonder what type of games he likes, sounds like he doesn't even like games. Also if you watch the video he's not even trying to grind and wallrun, do combos, ect. He's playing it like he sounds, boring and unispired. You play any game like that its bound to be shyty:manny:

Plus there's dozens of positive impressions, including some from this same site. :stopitslime:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That dudes more boring than any game I've played. I wonder what type of games he likes, sounds like he doesn't even like games. Also if you watch the video he's not even trying to grind and wallrun, do combos, ect. He's playing it like he sounds, boring and unispired. You play any game like that its bound to be shyty:manny:

Plus there's dozens of positive impressions, including some from this same site. :stopitslime:
I don't even need to watch this video. I watched a 1hr stream on twitch last week and from that alone I was sold on the game. It looked really fun to me. I don't know what that guys issue is.
Hopefully this game doesn't get Driveclub'd.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kind of!!?? these guys took a shyt on the game:russ:

it looks real easy:ehh: