• Summertime

• How’s it goin down

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Nothing is, song been going 30+ years, but it’s up there. And it’s not just me, half the first page was nikkas thinking X was gonna wash summertime (and the first day of the poll it was), that song was and will always be a summer cut for a certain age range of people. Loungin didn’t carry forward past 96 (maybe it did for people who are a bit older than me…but again, I can easily be out at picnics and backyard bbq’s and not hear that). X’s song did because it was part of a meteoric run that put X on the map, he was him in 98.
I think you’re in the Bay Area but I never hear how’s it going down being played at any kind of function in LA …I’m the only one I ever hear playing it really and the response is usually “Man I haven’t heard this song in years” :pachaha:I hear “Party Up” and “Ruff Ryders anthem” more just casually around the way.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I think you’re in the Bay Area but I never hear how’s it going down being played at any kind of function in LA …I’m the only one I ever hear playing it really and the response is usually “Man I haven’t heard this song in years” :pachaha:I hear “Party Up” and “Ruff Ryders anthem” more just casually around the way.
Yes, cuz those got more year round vibes and were even bigger songs :dwillhuh: