Summers mine (i know I said it a hundred times :mjlol: ) My goal to be shirtless on the beach 2017

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Starting over this year brehs :mjcry:

@Serious get your jokes in now :beli: its still twolves > Blazers :umad:

@ThugLife Im sorry I let you down dad :mjcry:

@ThiefyPoo Yes Im still a frail fakkit :beli:

Lets go!

So far this year Ive been increasing my reps and not the weight (as much) This works better for me so lets see how this goes :lupe:
1zye9sx.jpg

Last edited:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
make sure you're eating enough (especially protein) if you're looking to put weight on. @MMSex thread stickied at top is good for caloric and macro guildelines.

just stick w it breh, consistency is key. progress may be slow but you'll look back in a few months and it will be worth the patience.

good luck.

:salute:

Last edited by a moderator:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
make sure you're eating enough (especially protein) if you're looking to put weight on. @MMSex thread stickied at top is good for caloric and macro guildelines.

just stick w it breh, consistency is key. progress may be slow but you'll look back in a few months and it will be worth the patience.

good luck.

:salute:

This might be my only problem :snoop: I hate to eat just for the fukk of it (makes it seem like a chore).... But I eat pretty healthy though and my foods are high in protein. I mostly eat Fish,Shrimp, Crab, and chicken breast (organic no steriods ect), and just add a veggie with it...No rice and heavy starches... :manny: I do that twice a day while eating nuts like almonds, cashews, pistachios, pecans and even fruit Inbetween meals. I carry around a jug of water all day that I drink too. I dont drink anything else but water :manny: hopefully thats enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
This might be my only problem :snoop: I hate to eat just for the fukk of it (makes it seem like a chore).... But I eat pretty healthy though and my foods are high in protein. I mostly eat Fish,Shrimp, Crab, and chicken breast (organic no steriods ect), and just add a veggie with it...No rice and heavy starches... :manny: I do that twice a day while eating nuts like almonds, cashews, pistachios, pecans and even fruit Inbetween meals. I carry around a jug of water all day that I drink too. I dont drink anything else but water :manny: hopefully thats enough.

supplementing w shakes will definitely help.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Is there a way to post a pic without someone doing some funny style shyt brehs :comeon:

any pics you post are safe in here

i cant stop anyone from viewing it but no pictures(save my own) get redistributed around the site

if they are they are removed and warnings/infractions/bans are handed out by yours truly :cheff:

so far noone has made me have to do work on that front. :whew:

best bet is just wrap them in spoilers

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
on thread topic tho, if you want to be successful you have to be patient and understand how to measure your progress

Good ways to measure:

Monthly Tape Measurement
Bi Weekly/Monthly Progress Pics
Excel or Handdrawn list of weights lifted over time.

Bad Ways

the scale
the mirror after eating a meal
your family and friends

the key is moderate surplus and dedication. Its a job for sure but once you get going it becomes habitual so good luck OP

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
on thread topic tho, if you want to be successful you have to be patient and understand how to measure your progress

Good ways to measure:

Monthly Tape Measurement
Bi Weekly/Monthly Progress Pics
Excel or Handdrawn list of weights lifted over time.

Bad Ways

the scale
the mirror after eating a meal
your family and friends

the key is moderate surplus and dedication. Its a job for sure but once you get going it becomes habitual so good luck OP

What should I measure with the tape measure ( i know dumb question :leostare:)