Summer Walker too pretty for all of this :

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
These app filters and access to surgeon's got these chicks looking crazy. Are these broads getting tricked by :wrist: people to look more like Ru-paul or are they trying to best them on some competition shyt "look bytch i look more like a treh than u bytch" etc etc :dame: :gurl:

Thats it enough coli for the day im bout to go on my lunch break in 10, smoke a J take a short nap at my office then head out. :mjlit:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
@BlackDiBiase

This is the River.

The vid bugged me out when I first saw it cause the lady narrating is spitting image of my mom (and me) when she was that age.

i want to see how long i can last underwater oya please count - :russ:

so much potential they could take us to some dope parts but nothing like actually being there but seeing this is dope.

got me thinking things about future plans and were to live, its deep. the footages this and the forest one got me rekindling great times.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
i want to see how long i can last underwater oya please count - :russ:

so much potential they could take us to some dope parts but nothing like actually being there but seeing this is dope.

got me thinking things about future plans and were to live, its deep. the footages this and the forest one got me rekindling great times.
I already told my wife to either bury me or leave my ashes in Igboland

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
:russ: thats whats up.

by the way i am still listening to the first link of the author the "igbo bu igbo" presentation. its so dope.
These nikkas hate her because she’s outspoken but she’s a warrior for sure.

Check her books out.

She’s an even better novelist than speaker.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
These nikkas hate her because she’s outspoken but she’s a warrior for sure.

Check her books out.

She’s an even better novelist than speaker.

i can tell.

the girl who bought her out with the great introduction was singing her praises.

only thing to be real is i rarely read novels if i am reading anything its biographies and those men self-help books like son tzu, robert greene and etc.

if there is one life changing book you would recommend that will have the same impact on me it did for the announcer at the start of the video then please bro.

purple hibiscus :lupe:

i remember her going viral for shaming that white french journalist who asked "are there any book shops in africa?" :hhh: