Summer Walker too pretty for all of this :

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
:russ:

fire!

+ my friend an igbo called chinedu but we call him Ed ... said Igbos are the smartest prettiest crown jewels of nigeria LOL. he said nothing you cant find on nigerian soil from minerals to oils to gold to chocolate. he said the Gods blessed nigeria like no other place. one of the smartest guys i know :ehh:
It’s facts breh but don’t talk about it too much.

There’s a river in Igboland where the water stays as fresh as can be no matter what you do to it.

Every fruit you can think of grows abundantly.

There’s a forest that’s completely silent where they say God actually rests

We all loved to farm and til the land which is why Europeans loved getting Igbo slaves for the plantations in the West Indies and Virginia.

We made any and everything come out the ground because that’s what we did everyday anyway and loved it.

We didn’t do well on the rice plantations of South Carolina because we didn’t know anything about that back then.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Summer-Walker-Boobs-The-Fappening-Blog-1.jpg

Summer-Walker-Boobs-The-Fappening-Blog-2.jpg

Summer-Walker-Boobs-The-Fappening-Blog-3.jpg

Summer-Walker-Boobs-The-Fappening-Blog-6.jpg

Summer-Walker-Boobs-The-Fappening-Blog-7.jpg

Summer-Walker-Boobs-The-Fappening-Blog-9.jpg

Chick is low key lost out here…. Women always wanna get pregnant right behind baby daddy number 1 like that’s gonna change things…shyt is toxic as fukk… how bout try to get married and do it the right way…. Just continuous ratchet ass shyt

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
It’s facts breh but don’t talk about it too much.

There’s a river in Igboland where the water stays as fresh as can be no matter what you do to it.

Every fruit you can think of grows abundantly.

There’s a forest that’s completely silent where they say God actually rests

We all loved to farm and til the land which is why Europeans loved getting Igbo slaves for the plantations in the West Indies and Virginia.

We made any and everything come out the ground because that’s what we did everyday anyway and loved it.

We didn’t do well on the rice plantations of South Carolina because we didn’t know anything about that back then.

dope, you know the name or perhaps any pictures of these waters. :banderas::banderas:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Check this out

this was amazing, the views and stuff but really dope narrator didnt need the subtitles.

i would love to know more about this forrest and the author he mentioned with all those books. i can think of my childhood with some of these fox's and turles and lion stories in forrests and things. it was so dope. thank you for this one!

- at night the leaves light like a bulb :wow: :russ:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
@BlackDiBiase

This is the River.

The vid bugged me out when I first saw it cause the lady narrating is spitting image of my mom (and me) when she was that age.