blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Incredible truck vs pole crash test - wait for it! : r/gifs

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
I still don't understand how is this a sequel to the Arkham games where there are so many inconsistencies. (Black Deadshot, very different King Shark, Batman Still alive, different Waller).

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Can't believe this game even launched how it currently is. Half the player base can't play multiplayer, another chunk can't play at all. Game is mad fun when it works but it don't and the Devs are too busy working on Season 1 to not fix the gamebreaking problems. Yesterday in Prime-time East Coast on a Friday, there were 91 people on twitch watching streams of this game, compared to about 20k for Helldivers2. How do these game companies continually fumble big time IP like this :francis:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Can't believe this game even launched how it currently is. Half the player base can't play multiplayer, another chunk can't play at all. Game is mad fun when it works but it don't and the Devs are too busy working on Season 1 to not fix the gamebreaking problems. Yesterday in Prime-time East Coast on a Friday, there were 91 people on twitch watching streams of this game, compared to about 20k for Helldivers2. How do these game companies continually fumble big time IP like this :francis:
I like the idea of a game about killing the justice league but I will never get why they decided to go with the GAAS bullshyt and an insane budget, a regular AA game with fun coop would had probably done great, they could focus their greed on a new city of heroes style game to milk the fanbase.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I like the idea of a game about killing the justice league but I will never get why they decided to go with the GAAS bullshyt and an insane budget, a regular AA game with fun coop would had probably done great, they could focus their greed on a new city of heroes style game to milk the fanbase.

The first few days this was out before multiplayer broke and the gamestopping bugs started, it was actually fun. They plan to drop at least 4 seasons with new playable characters, DC got some good villains they can roll out. If only the Devs weren't :trash: