Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
no they werent brotha....waller was the main villain...she was the one that was doing the string pulling, making them do shyt they didnt want, didnt give a damn about anyone but herself, and even the one that set enchantress in motion....

Nope:lolbron:

She was just the unlikeable good guy... the person who in their heart the right thing to do comes from a good place... but the execution may seem foul... but she had to make the hard decisions like any good boss and she ultimately wanted to protect the lives of millions and the world:troll:

Enchantress and her brother were trying to actually end the world or atleast bring some type of demonic chaos to it and kill people or enslave others:sas1:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope:lolbron:

She was just the unlikeable good guy... the person who in their heart the right thing to do comes from a good place... but the execution may seem foul... but she had to make the hard decisions like any good boss and she ultimately wanted to protect the lives of millions and the world:troll:

Enchantress and her brother were trying to actually end the world or atleast bring some type of demonic chaos to it and kill people or enslave others:sas1:

amanda waller, a good guy?....lol nice troll job

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Amazon had the Blu/DVD combo on sale for $10 a few days ago. Arrived in the mail yesterday and just watched it this morning.

I thought it was very good. I watched the extended cut, which runs 2 hrs 14 min. Not sure how it compares to the theatrical version but there were a lot of flashback scenes between Harley & Joker in this one. I know one of the complaints has been the Joker's inclusion seemed pointless and lacking but it all seemed to work to me (in this cut at least). They did a great job with Deadshot and Harley's characters/origins, IMO.

Slipknot :russ: Wondered why the fukk he was in this movie and joined the team with no backstory.

El Diablo turned out to be dope :leon: