Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
suicide-squad-diablo-poster-22x34-dc-comics-movie-14202-01b7358ce9cc9bb058045a1792dcaae8.jpg

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked the movie. Can't understand the excessive hate. The movie needed more Joker scenes, less action and more dialogue sequences amongst the squad.

I can see how Harley has got her own spinoff now. She has that star aura

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
I have such a weird relationship with this movie

Like I wrote way back in this thread, didn't like it, thought it was too corny and cringey and movie was not well thought at all and was a giant mess

But there's just a charm to it that I don't typically feel with other shytty/avg superhero movies. You can't say this didn't have a soul or at least some endearing factors to it, unlike the shytty Fox and Sony movies that came before this. Maybe it's just the comedy, or the catchy/quirky soundtrack, or Will & Margot Robbie. Still think the movie is ass and had huge identity and writing issues but now it's just like the ugly child of the family, its got its major flaws but I still appreciate it for what it is

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Third favorite movie of the year behind Birth Of A Nation and Civil War...

Like someone else said earlier, the movie DEFINITELY has its pacing problems, the villain is straight ass, and the lack of Joker is unforgivable...but the movie has a certain charm to it, and what it gets right (Will Smith, Margot Robbie, Viola Davis, Diablo, the a$$hole prison guard) it gets EXTEMELY right.

Soundtrack was dope too.

Somewhere, there is a very dope cut of this movie that we'll never see :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Can someone explain to my why women love Harley? I mean they have actual positive female role models In comics while she's :francis:. I like Harley but if I had a daughter and she was like I want a love like joker and Harley I'd be like let's sit and have talk

She is the slutty/crazy phase that all white women either go through or long to embrace