Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Jay Hernandez In Negotiations To Join 'Suicide Squad'

joKRpCV.png

#HOT RUMOR Found out who Jay Hernandez is playing in #SUICIDESQUAD. Chato Santana aka EL DIABLO. It is a small role, no more than a cameo in the film. He is a prisoner being held in the super powered criminal part of the prison with (rumored) KILLER FROST, BLOCK BUSTER, KING SHARK, & LIVE WIRE amongst others. #DC #DCCU

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I always thought Joel Kinnaman was from Detroit or some shyt because he always had a "Urban" accent lol

Conz

Superstar
Daps
love when small actors are cast in comic movies b/c morons speculate like he's gonna be an iconic character. Jay Hernandez was cast in that "mystery role" the other day and commenters were already speculating he might be Bane... b/c Jay Hernandez's get roles like that.

every run of the mill character actor added to Ant-Man was met with "I think he might be *insert famous hero/villain here*" and most dudes will probably play "Thug #2"

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
love when small actors are cast in comic movies b/c morons speculate like he's gonna be an iconic character. Jay Hernandez was cast in that "mystery role" the other day and commenters were already speculating he might be Bane... b/c Jay Hernandez's get roles like that.

every run of the mill character actor added to Ant-Man was met with "I think he might be *insert famous hero/villain here*" and most dudes will probably play "Thug #2"
Hernandez (and probably that model chick playing Enchantress) are just in the movie to be cannon fodder. I like that they are going to show a high body count because that is a Suicide Squad trademark.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Hernandez (and probably that model chick playing Enchantress) are just in the movie to be cannon fodder. I like that they are going to show a high body count because that is a Suicide Squad trademark.
yea that's what im saying. for some reason i read comment sections online religiously, and it's not smart. Unknowns get big roles from time to time (Chris Hemsworth) but if you can't tell what kind of character an actor is playing from the announcment, you don't watch movies.

When Wood Harris was cast in Ant-Man people were like "Oh shyt, is Black Panther in this movie?" Look, Wood Harris is a "known" actor who was on everyone's favorite tv show 5 years ago... he ain't headlining a Marvel franchise.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
yea that's what im saying. for some reason i read comment sections online religiously, and it's not smart. Unknowns get big roles from time to time (Chris Hemsworth) but if you can't tell what kind of character an actor is playing from the announcment, you don't watch movies.

When Wood Harris was cast in Ant-Man people were like "Oh shyt, is Black Panther in this movie?" Look, Wood Harris is a "known" actor who was on everyone's favorite tv show 5 years ago... he ain't headlining a Marvel franchise.

You should stay away from those comments breh.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm too far gone. i still frequent the imdb message boards after seeing the movie. straight comedy.

This is the only place I go and read comments. I don't read anything else and don't care to. It's mostly full of paranoid fanboys who are quick to react to anything and make assumptions without even thin evidence to support any of their claims or guesses, which then turns the entire place into a tizzy and spiral and then makes them hate something before it even comes out. I don't quote batman often but this paraphrased one always works: fanboys are a cowardly and superstitious lot

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Viola Davis Confirms She'll Play 'Amanda Waller' In SUICIDE SQUAD

3aEdYmq.jpg

Even though Viola Davis previously confirmed that talks were taking place, she wasn't sure that her schedule would allow for her to accept the role of Amanda "the Wall" Waller in David Ayer's Suicide Squad -- but now the Oscar nominated actress has made it official. eTalk caught up with Davis at the Academy Awards the other night, and asked her outright if she was heading to Toronto this Summer to shoot the movie. Initially seeming a bit hesitant to give a definitive answer, her husband does it for her, after which she acquiesces and admits that "yes", she's gonna play Waller in Suicide Squad.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
DC needs to be on top of their game. They have nothing except word of mouth to carry them thru next year.
I say GL actor and Spiderman director.