@bythepowercosmic
Need this as an IN gif

yjdn5Ae.gif

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
:jbhmm: I wonder if DC comic purist and die had Joker fans will have a problem with this Joker. Not just the look, from the Ayer interview, this version of the Joker isn't just a homicidal maniac bent on anarchy. He's a career criminal/crime boss/gangster who owns nights clubs and has a bunch goons in the street working under him. Basically Joker with elements of Black Mask.
that IS joker though. Early joker mixed w/ brian azarrello's "joker"

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have surgery and will be in he hospital the week that this opens, so I'm not going to be able to see this opening weekend. :mjcry:

I might have to find a cam and watch it from the hospital bed
tumblr_m7n37pmSO11rtcega.gif
Don't worry breh we'll be sure to spoil the movie for you in true jerk joker fashion

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Joker was a serial killer at first and then he became a riddler esque mob boss with Joke themed cars,gadgets, and henchmen for the majority of his early years.
Then we got Killing Joke and The man of who laughs among other stories that turned him into a killer with no real goals apart from causing chaos and messing with Batman
I liked the Joker GN because while he was still crazy and killed he also had some structure to his madness

Hyped for the movie and the best part is that the plot has not been given away at all

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Exactly people complaining about bout joker don't realize this one is more in line with jokers than ledgers mostly was
Joker was a serial killer at first and then he became a riddler esque mob boss with Joke themed cars,gadgets, and henchmen for the majority of his early years.
Then we got Killing Joke and The man of who laughs among other stories that turned him into a killer with no real goals apart from causing chaos and messing with Batman
I liked the Joker GN because while he was still crazy and killed he also had some structure to his madness

Hyped for the movie and the best part is that the plot has not been given away at all
:jbhmm:

Joker has really evolved over the years.