Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
5vbo60.jpg

In a movie about villains, it's hard to stand out looking like a super villain. Theirs tiers to this
Leto :wow:
:banderas: looks so sinister :ahh:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
umm i liked the trailer (mainly cuz i seen more leto :krs:) but i didnt laugh at anything tbh and i feel that harley is actually gonna vex me rather than make me laugh like she does in the DC animated flicks
I feel you. I didn't laugh much either. I doubt this movie will have :russ: more like :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I feel you. I didn't laugh much either. I doubt this movie will have :russ: more like :pachaha:
Apparently this movie is a lot darker than the trailers lead on.

Which is why David was upset that the comic con trailer leaked because it's a more accurate depiction of the tone of the film.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:ohlawd: or should they cast someone older for that role :jbhmm:

Who would you cast as Black Manta? Nate Parker seems to have next. :patrice:
I know he gets wishful casted for every black role there is but in this case I think Idris Elba would be perfect because Black Manta would have to be someone who could look realistic up against Jason Momoa's Aquaman.
I like Nate Parker but dude isn't even 6 foot.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Now see THAT is absolute terrible journalism but also part of a dog pile. If the narrative is that batman v superman isn't doing so hot right now and is a dour movie, then let's just dog pile on them by restating this unsubstantiated rumor and it's a rumor that I've heard people say is completely unsubstantiated yet they're still talking about it
But what is really messed up is that al of the sites (and by proxy the people who comment at those sites) have taken Faraci's rumor as gospel but there will be barely any reporting of Ayer's rebuttal at all. Instead they will ignore what the actual director has said and instead stick with the story that fits their own bias.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Cfv4o2UWQAA-nSO.jpg

I know he gets wishful casted for every black role there is but in this case I think Idris Elba would be perfect because Black Manta would have to be someone who could look realistic up against Jason Momoa's Aquaman.
I like Nate Parker but dude isn't even 6 foot.
:jbhmm: I could see that. Although Idris may be too big of a star for that role.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
But what is really messed up is that al of the sites (and by proxy the people who comment at those sites) have taken Faraci's rumor as gospel but there will be barely any reporting of Ayer's rebuttal at all. Instead they will ignore what the actual director has said and instead stick with the story that fits their own bias.
This