Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I just saw this on my Twitter Timeline:

:mjlol: I can't believe all these legit websites reported this story from that NO NAME website without confirming it themselves.

I called Devin Disney dikk sucking farcai out on Twitter for lying out of his ass a week ago and he blocked me on Twitter :laff:

He's the reason why this mess started in the first place

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
tumblr_o5gjuwAorV1rrkahjo1_540.png

Bruce stay branding shyt that don't need to be branded :russ:
6-things-we-learned-about-batman-from-the-batman-v-superman-prequel-comic-823724.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Now see THAT is absolute terrible journalism but also part of a dog pile. If the narrative is that batman v superman isn't doing so hot right now and is a dour movie, then let's just dog pile on them by restating this unsubstantiated rumor and it's a rumor that I've heard people say is completely unsubstantiated yet they're still talking about it

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I just saw this on my Twitter Timeline:

:mjlol: I can't believe all these legit websites reported this story from that NO NAME website without confirming it themselves.

Well, you get that and then websites like ScreenJunkies and Comicbookcast2 (two places that have a clear Marvel bias) pick it up without trying to get anymore conformation, it's going to spread like wildfire.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Now see THAT is absolute terrible journalism but also part of a dog pile. If the narrative is that batman v superman isn't doing so hot right now and is a dour movie, then let's just dog pile on them by restating this unsubstantiated rumor and it's a rumor that I've heard people say is completely unsubstantiated yet they're still talking about it
Exactly. Devin has a few good points here and there but that gets drawn out by his overwhelming bias.

That's why the best site is screenrant imo

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Exactly. Devin has a few good points here and there but that gets drawn out by his overwhelming bias.

That's why the best site is screenrant imo

Well like I've said before, at least he's straightforward about being biased toward one vs the other and makes no bones about it. I respect him being straight up about it even if it irks the hell out of me so I just know which opinions of his to pay attention to and which ones not to

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Well there goes the humor the stans wanted :scust:

This is going to be lit! I wonder how much screentime Ben Affleck's BatGOAT has in this movie. Hopefully enough like Batman in Assault on Arkham.
That shyt was PERFECT. Batman kind of behind the scenes the whole time doing his own thing but definitely a part of the overall story. I would not be upset at all if that was pretty much the same story theyre going for here.

That trailer was lit tho

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Well like I've said before, at least he's straightforward about being biased toward one vs the other and makes no bones about it. I respect him being straight up about it even if it irks the hell out of me so I just know which opinions of his to pay attention to and which ones not to
He's a clown and if I catch his goofy ass I'm serving him the fade!

ON SIGHT!

:damn: