Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Pretty much.

Like this Joker is just a psycho. No rhyme or reason to what he's going to do. Heath played the best version of the Joker to date, but this joker and this batman are completely different. Kinda like how they do some of the animated versions...

And I think Leto is going to crush it. Like it's going to bring out that dark, demonic side of the joker character that hasn't been shown. Joker is only a person to look up to if you have complete disgust and disregard for peace no matter where it comes from
I gotta disagree with the Double Toasted brehs because Superman v. Batman does look like it's in the same world to me. The colors especially in the scenes with Batman match the colors on screen in Suicide Squad. The only thing that's different is Superman which makes sense because he is centered in the sky and the light of Metropolis whereas Batman is more street level like Suicide Squad.
The writing for this gotta be on point. Double toasted brought up an interesting point where we really don't hear much dialogue and some of the bits used in the trailer is kind of :patrice:

The nail that we're in for a classic:ehh:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The writing for this gotta be on point. Double toasted brought up an interesting point where we really don't hear much dialogue and some of the bits used in the trailer is kind of :patrice:

The nail that we're in for a classic:ehh:

The Double Toasted critique is valid, but this is David Ayers we're talking about. At the very LEAST the screenplay will be solid. And it makes more sense to make it with as little dialogue because we don't want to know too much or anything at all. No spoilers

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Ambrose-Reigns-gifs-001_001.gif

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Ok.. So after watching the clip like 10+ times, this trailer is officially perfect. The music I complained about earlier so officially mute. It doesn't matter, great trailer and I'm officially ready for this shyt to drop.

I think Leto is going to kill the Joker role. I think he's captured the demonic nature of the joker that's not always recognized in the DC universe. They always try to make the joker make sense instead of making him seem like the possessed, demonic entity that he really is.

I think this Joker is just the sick side of the batman spectrum and worse. If this batman is supposed to lack empathy and finesse, it's because this Joker led him on that path
:clap: