Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
looks dope minus the "we're bad guys" line

interested to see how this does....this shyt is so far away though i'm gonna forget about it by then..and i dont want another trailer giving away even more moments.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
She likes munching on that carpet unfortunately
:ehh:
suicide-squad-cast-comic-con2.jpg

cara-delevingne-margot-robbie.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Ok.. So after watching the clip like 10+ times, this trailer is officially perfect. The music I complained about earlier so officially mute. It doesn't matter, great trailer and I'm officially ready for this shyt to drop.

I think Leto is going to kill the Joker role. I think he's captured the demonic nature of the joker that's not always recognized in the DC universe. They always try to make the joker make sense instead of making him seem like the possessed, demonic entity that he really is.

I think this Joker is just the sick side of the batman spectrum and worse. If this batman is supposed to lack empathy and finesse, it's because this Joker led him on that path

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Pretty much.

Like this Joker is just a psycho. No rhyme or reason to what he's going to do. Heath played the best version of the Joker to date, but this joker and this batman are completely different. Kinda like how they do some of the animated versions...

And I think Leto is going to crush it. Like it's going to bring out that dark, demonic side of the joker character that hasn't been shown. Joker is only a person to look up to if you have complete disgust and disregard for peace no matter where it comes from

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I gotta disagree with the Double Toasted brehs because Superman v. Batman does look like it's in the same world to me. The colors especially in the scenes with Batman match the colors on screen in Suicide Squad. The only thing that's different is Superman which makes sense because he is centered in the sky and the light of Metropolis whereas Batman is more street level like Suicide Squad.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Everybody hate Jai Courtney, damn :laff:

I don't see why he gets so much hate lmao
I have never understood it. People who hate try to compare him to actors who Hollywood tried to shove down our throats like Sam Worthington and Taylor Kitsch but the difference is that those guys were given leading roles in multiple big budget movies while Courtney has been mostly just been playing supporting roles in movies.
Sure he sucked in the Die Hard and Terminator movies but those movies sucked in general anyway so why he gets the hate is a mystery to me.
Dude will always be cool with me because he played Varo on Spartacus.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
old ass nikkas who dont know the comics..marvel stans :scust:
That short lightskin dude in the hat is the most crab ass motherfukker on Earth. He seems like one of them overly critical posters on the predominately white sites who nitpicks dumb shyt all the time.