Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't know anything about the Rick Flagg dude, but the fact they went after Tom Hardy makes me think he has a serious heel turn after meshing with the group. Casting Tom Hardy as the straight laced military man tasked to keep everyone in check seems like a waste of his talents.
It would have just made it even more :banderas: when he was killed off

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Found a couple of the pics I took when I was out during shooting. Nothing that hasn't been seen extensively online already, I don't think. Thought I'd share. Disclaimer: They're mostly off an ipod, so don't expect 4k clarity...

3324f9d.jpg

9sgoyx.jpg

2nhq4ut.jpg

zuibm8.jpg

157kysx.jpg

Lets be real breh. There's only one answer we need to know.

Is Scott Eastwood

just one of the soldiers that got taken over or do you still think he's a DC character?

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Lets be real breh. There's only one answer we need to know.

Is Scott Eastwood

just one of the soldiers that got taken over or do you still think he's a DC character?

:yeshrug:I'm here waiting to find out with everyone else. Haven't spoken to the plug in a minute.

Saw Eastwood once on the second night they shot in the city in fatigues, with other soldiers

Nothing on imdb gives any clues yet, but he was shown twice in the new trailer. I don't buy him as a regular grunt, just a feeling he'll be a known character.

Last edited:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Only if you knew nothing about gotg before seeing it in theaters. And know nothing about suicide squad now. They're nothing alike. And this is gonna get way more grimey than anything we saw in guardians.

The closest marvel comparison is actually the thunderbolts. But ppl will continue to make lazy comparisons so... :yeshrug:
:umad:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Kevin Smith is such a team player gotta love him.

"Jokers in this?!?:leon:

you weren't aware of this since last summer Kevin?:martin::pachaha:
I'm sure that was also for non comic fans remember not everyone is into this stuff like that. These movies are still supposed to bring in the casual audience they're where the money is.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Found a couple of the pics I took when I was out during shooting. Nothing that hasn't been seen extensively online already, I don't think. Thought I'd share. Disclaimer: They're mostly off an ipod, so don't expect 4k clarity...

157kysx.jpg

I got curious and tried visiting the website, but nothing is up. Yet. :youngsabo: