Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
The internet just has me:aicmon: More people bytching about Snyder being too dark. But it's different than what we've been getting:mindblown:
Why do people want MORE light hearted action comedies:mindblown:
Because kids and old farts

Don't nobody want to see that campy bullshyt trash
Old farts want that nostalgia

And kids are just bandwagoning what they know so I'm not faulting them.

All 3 Nolan films and MOS had a great tone to me.

If nikkas really wanted that campy bullshyt maybe superman returns would have popped off :mjlol:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i don't know anything about the Rick Flagg dude, but the fact they went after Tom Hardy makes me think he has a serious heel turn after meshing with the group. Casting Tom Hardy as the straight laced military man tasked to keep everyone in check seems like a waste of his talents.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This seems like an answer to guardians after seeing this new trailer

Only if you knew nothing about gotg before seeing it in theaters. And know nothing about suicide squad now. They're nothing alike. And this is gonna get way more grimey than anything we saw in guardians.

The closest marvel comparison is actually the thunderbolts. But ppl will continue to make lazy comparisons so... :yeshrug:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idiots on io9 are comparing this to GOTG because of the music used during the trailer. :dead:

Right.... when the only things similar is that they're both an ensemble of characters. And that's were the similarities end. Legends of Tomorrow is a better comparison to Guardians of the Galaxy than this movie.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Found a couple of the pics I took when I was out during shooting. Nothing that hasn't been seen extensively online already, I don't think. Thought I'd share. Disclaimer: They're mostly off an ipod, so don't expect 4k clarity...

3324f9d.jpg

9sgoyx.jpg

2nhq4ut.jpg

zuibm8.jpg

157kysx.jpg

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Kevin Smith is such a team player gotta love him.

"Jokers in this?!?:leon:

you weren't aware of this since last summer Kevin?:martin::pachaha:
He mentioned on his youtube show he had to act surprised at some parts of the show. Like he said he'd already seen the trailer for like two weeks before last night lol