Daps
Reppin
Yeah
PbRppfD.gif

That symbolism :wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It'll be a dark movie with some comedic elements. Dark comedy. This was always going to be somewhat humorous because of Joker/Quinn, I think Batman/Superman will have less humor but they'll be some spots. nikkas ain't gonna be able to cry anymore unless what they want out of their comics movies is straight comedy well then they can go wash their dirty vaginas.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
It'll be a dark movie with some comedic elements. Dark comedy. This was always going to be somewhat humorous because of Joker/Quinn, I think Batman/Superman will have less humor but they'll be some spots. nikkas ain't gonna be able to cry anymore unless what they want out of their comics movies is straight comedy well then they can go wash their dirty vaginas.
"Bu...bu...but das not superman he didn't rescue a cat from a tree" :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I wonder if the fags crying DC movies being dark and them not wanting to watch because they don't want to be depressed watching will be okay with this trailers.
that was me you were referring to.

i must say, tonight's festivities have got me pretty excited. :ehh:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I'm just wondering who the main villain is gonna be. I don't see it being Enchantress. I saw some putty patrol looking nikkas getting stomped out. I'm assuming the cat who shoots the train in half is the villain. I was slightly worried about how Harley would come out since it would be so easy to over do it with her, but I think Margot's looks/sounds great so far. I saw Jai Courtney getting hate ever since he was cast, but he had me dying in this trailer:mjlol:
when shyt was poppin off and he smooth skatin off sippin on that beer :mjlol: This flick is a classic already i just got that spidey sense