Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
GREEN LANTERN CORPS :whew:

Please let Idris be John Stewart and not Tyrese :damn:

giphy.gif

This is my biggest gripe when it comes to who should be John Stewart: It is lazy and disrespectful for fans to try and pigeon hole Tyrese, Terrance Howard or Idris Elba to play GL. There are some great black actors that shine with what they're given. I could name a good seven actors that I'd rather see play GL than Tyrese, Howard or Elba.

Black actors lives matter :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
That's probably what pissed off the director more about that Comic Con leak, forcing them to release the footage... that NOT being the actual tone he's trying to sell as a whole.
I'm really intrigued to know the overall tone of the film. Will it be more dark or comedic? Either way I'm there at midnight :noah:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I'm just wondering who the main villain is gonna be. I don't see it being Enchantress. I saw some putty patrol looking nikkas getting stomped out. I'm assuming the cat who shoots the train in half is the villain. I was slightly worried about how Harley would come out since it would be so easy to over do it with her, but I think Margot's looks/sounds great so far. I saw Jai Courtney getting hate ever since he was cast, but he had me dying in this trailer:mjlol: