Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Not really it is marketing.
Marvel's done several shows just like this on ABC already over the years.
Martian Manhunter strikes again

tumblr_mcuxspQ2XZ1qgfvl0o1_250.gif

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:what: we've been waiting for DC's universe forever, it's never too much
guess im in the minority cuz im not watching a 2hr special about dc (or marvel for that matter).....i'll just wait for the trailer to hit youtube i rarely watch interviews anyway
Not really it is marketing.
Marvel's done several shows just like this on ABC already over the years.
u gonna have to point me in the direction of a 2hr marvel special that was just interviews and clips breh cuz i dont remember one :patrice:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
guess im in the minority cuz im not watching a 2hr special about dc (or marvel for that matter).....i'll just wait for the trailer to hit youtube i rarely watch interviews anyway

u gonna have to point me in the direction of a 2hr marvel special that was just interviews and clips breh cuz i dont remember one :patrice:
Its not a 2hr special.
Its one show previewing a new weekly series that will be airing on CW and the other hour is a special about the nascent DC movie universe that will be similar to this one hour show called "Marvel Studios: Assembling A Universe" about the Marvel Cinematic Universe that aired on ABC 2014:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Its not a 2hr special.
Its one show previewing a new weekly series that will be airing on CW and the other hour is a special about the nascent DC movie universe that will be similar to this one hour show called "Marvel Studios: Assembling A Universe" about the Marvel Cinematic Universe that aired on ABC 2014:

oh ok....didnt watch that bullshyt either :heh: