Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
tumblr_nwx963M6lT1tnt8s9o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nwx963M6lT1tnt8s9o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nwx963M6lT1tnt8s9o1_1280.jpg
So now flash is continuing what arrow started in stealing villains from other heroes. Why go through the trouble of making the show if you ain't impressed with dudes rogue gallery :martin:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
im fairly new to the dc rougues gallery, so who is whose villain on the suicide squad, i know deadshot/harley/joker/croc are batman villains of course, then when bats found out about the suicide squad in the first place he instantly made enemies with waller, whose el diablo supposed to be a villain of? i thought king shark was an aqua man villain

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
im fairly new to the dc rougues gallery, so who is whose villain on the suicide squad, i know deadshot/harley/joker/croc are batman villains of course, then when bats found out about the suicide squad in the first place he instantly made enemies with waller, whose el diablo supposed to be a villain of? i thought king shark was an aqua man villain

El diablo is just a Squad member, he's not in anyone's gallery. King Shark is Aquaman/Superboy. Cap Boomerang is suppose to be Flash's gallery but they used him on Arrow

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Deadshot > Batman
Harley Quinn > Batman
Capt. Boomerang > Flash
Killer Croc > Batman
Slipknot > Firestorm

Enchantress started out as a solo character who switched over the years from hero to villain (she fought Supergirl a couple times) before being added to the Suicide Squad.

El Diablo is the 3rd character to use the El Diablo name and he started out as an ex-gang member who became the new El Diablo when he got fire powers.

Katana is a super-hero who started out as a member of The Outsider, a team Batman formed when he quite the Justice League.

Rick Flag is a government agent who served with the original non-villain version of the Suicide Squad.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
That chemistry again...even in the pic. No wonder Jada was pissed.
again? When did they have chemistry in the 1st place? Margot tried her hardest in focus (I don't know if it's age or the fact he wasn't feeling the story) but Wil straight up sandbagged

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
again? When did they have chemistry in the 1st place? Margot tried her hardest in focus (I don't know if it's age or the fact he wasn't feeling the story) but Wil straight up sandbagged
I am not even a fan of Will as an actor at all and I thought he and Robbie had pretty good chemistry in Focus.