Reppin
Detroit, MI
CSZXm-GUsAECErA.png
Dead ass Uncle Phil right here :wow:

Don't ask me how... :unsure:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
My homeboy does articles about pop culture and the occult. Thought maybe some of my bruhs might be interested in this article. I think this type of shyt is interesting and ad's great depth to movies. I'm not down with devil worshipping shyt tho.

The reason I’ve been clamoring to learn more about this film is because I was sure it would feature occult symbolism. This prediction is based solely on the previous archetypes I’ve seen the actors portray elsewhere.

For example, the model turned actress Cara Delevingne plays the witch known as Enchantress- note the crescent moon goddess symbolism on top of her head:

Suicide-Squad-Cara-Delevingne-Crescent-Moon-Isis-Witch-Goddess.jpg

You’ve seen that crescent moon many times elsewhere in works of pagan worship- all referencing the moon goddess known as Selene or Diana:

I explored it with Adrianne Curry’s Illuminati symbolism:

Adrianne-Curry-Moon-Crescent-WO.jpg

And also in the exploration of the Triple Goddess worship ofEyes Wide Shut:

IlluminatiWatcherDotCom-Eyes-Wide-Shut-Somerton-blue-light-24.jpg

Cara Delevingne has become a common fixture of Illuminati symbolism, so it’s not a surprise that they’re depicting her as the moon goddess witch here. In fact, I revealed her potentialsatanic connections to the devil worshipping rock group Die Antwoord:

Most didn’t recognize the heavy duty symbolism in the trailer that shows her in the bathtub full of blood:

Suicide-Squad-Cara-Delevingne-Bathtub.jpg

It’s a reference to the sacrifice of the goddess and the Illuminati and Occult symbolism of the water and the bathtub- a sacrificial rite.

If you doubt any of that- check out the symbol painted above her head:

It’s very similar to occultist Aleister Crowley’s Unicursal Hexagram that symbolizes his Thelema religion:

Crowley-Unicursal-hexagram-WO.jpg

Ink Master’s Dave Navarro and others have this symbol tattooed on their body- so there are more links to Hollywood than one would think…

Jared Leto is playing the role of Joker in this film- and the Illuminati have been showing us the All Seeing Eye of Horussymbolism through their publicity of the film:

Jared-leto-Joker-Suicide-Squad-All-Seeing-Eye.jpg

He’s been giving us this type of thing for some time now, as I’ve been revealing in a post about Jared Leto’s Satanic Symbolism:

IlluminatiWatcherDotCom-Jared-Leto-666-All-Seeing-Eye-229x300.jpg

You’ll also notice the impeccable timing of this Suicide Squadtrailer- releasing just one day before the verdict came back on the Batman-Aurora shooting. Could it be that the Illuminati are playing with the occult and the cosmos by showing us the madmen in real life against the backdrop of madmen in fictional tales? The tarot card for the Joker is called The Fool (it’s also referred to as The Magician) which is translated from Le Mat- meaning “the madman”…

I’ve talked about the Illuminati’s obsession with the Tarot card deck with the tragedy of TLC’s Left Eye in my hip hop conspiracy book SACRIFICE: MAGIC BEHIND THE MIC, so I find it intriguing that we see all of these archetypes at play here.

Margot Robbie is in this film portraying Harley Quinn:

Suicide-Squad-Margot-Robbie-Harley-Quinn.jpg

You can see that they are playing on the sexual angle- which is something I’ve warned about in the past with the threat of sexual electronic avatars luring men into the Illuminati digital matrix.

Suicide-Squad-Margot-Robbie-Harley-Quinn-2.jpg

There are also random images and symbols that I’m seeing throughout the video promotion, like the All Seeing Eyeballs of the occult:

Suicide-Squad-All-Seeing-Eye.jpg

There’s the horned goat head of Pan (or Satan) that also has the Hanged Man rope of the Thoth Tarot Card deck if you didn’t catch it in the trailer:

Suicide-Squad-Goat-Pan-Tarot-Hanged-Man-rope.jpg

We also see the ‘X’s on the logo for the film- which is just another example of the Illuminati Mark of the Beast that I’ve been talking about:

It appears that the agenda is unfolding at a more rapid rate. We’ll have to wait until August 2016 to see the film, but just know that this film will continue to push the Illuminati and occult propaganda in an attempt to make us sympathize for the antichrist.

Thanks for reading and be sure to check out my START HERE page if you’re new to the community.

-Isaac Weishaupt
SUICIDE SQUAD: The Illuminati and Occult Symbolism

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
you just need to get leto into a purple suit and everything should be fine

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I hope the stills are deceiving and will brings it. Better not come with that performance displayed in focus :scust: