Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Uno

Superstar
Daps
@MartyMcFly

Check out these lying ass nikkas. The OFFICIAL Force Awakens trailer is at 56 million views and it was released on April 16th. That article said it had 58 million in the first week :mjlol:

And before anyone say "well, maybe he meant combined views from all sites" that wouldn't make sense as his comparison is taken from WB's official trailer release with nothing else added to it.

It has 20 million views on their Facebook page.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Trailer Report: 'Suicide Squad' Tops 'Batman v. Superman'

Theinitial Suicide Squad trailer rocketed to the top of the week’s rankings with an impressive 50.9 million views in its first week, according to streaming media monitoring firm Zefr.

Squad, which stars Jared Leto, Will Smith, Cara Delevingne and many, many others as villains-turned-heroes on a secret government mission, had its trailer released after a poor-quality bootleg cam version of it recorded at Comic-Con leaked on the Internet. The leak forced Warner Bros. to release the real HD version on the Monday after Comic-Con, far ahead of the schedule it had in mind.

Those numbers compare favorably with those of Avengers: Age of Ultron (50.6 million in the first week) andJurassic World (53.9 million), but still trail Stars Wars: Episode VII (58.2 million).

Suicide Squad even outpaced Batman v. Superman.

The Batman v. Superman trailer notched 19.8 million views (good for the No. 2 spot) in its first full week. It now has a total of 42.7 million views, having gone online July 13, two days ahead of Squad. The Batman v. Superman teaser trailer, released in April, still outpaces both with 94.1 million cumulative views, including 3.6 million this week to land at No. 9.

Also performing well was the Leonardo DiCaprio-Tom Hardy frontier thriller The Revenant, which recorded 11.8 million views to land at No. 3 in its debut week. Other new trailers in the top 10 were Sisters at No. 4, Fantastic Four's trailer No. 2 in the fifth spot, as well as trailers for Joy in sixth and Pan at No. 10.

See the full top 10 below.
TR.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Word? Batman doesn't seem to be having the same problem despite the fast tracking. Just sayin' . . . some characters are more bankable than others even according to DC/Warner Brothers.:manny:
When the initial schedule for the WB/DC films were announced they didn't include dates for a solo Batman film or a Man of Steel sequel but WB CEO Kevin Tsujihara said that those solo films would be scheduled for release before 2020.
Since we just found out about Batman at this years SDCC a couple weeks ago (almost a year from the October 2014 schedule announcement btw) then it is possible that the MOS 2 announcement will be coming in the near future too. Maybe at the NY Con or after BvS is released. But its not like they have no intentions to come out with another Superman movie.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
When the initial schedule for the WB/DC films were announced they didn't include dates for a solo Batman film or a Man of Steel sequel but WB CEO Kevin Tsujihara said that those solo films would be scheduled for release before 2020.
Since we just found out about Batman at this years SDCC a couple weeks ago (almost a year from the October 2014 schedule announcement btw) then it is possible that the MOS 2 announcement will be coming in the near future too. Maybe at the NY Con or after BvS is released. But its not like they have no intentions to come out with another Superman movie.

OK, let's just wait for the announcement, until then he has no sequel.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Trailer Report: 'Suicide Squad' Tops 'Batman v. Superman'

See the full top 10 below.
TR.jpg
:ehh:doesn't surprise me, all the nerds on YouTube thought bvs trailer was better but I actually thought the teaser did a better job selling the film. As for SS I liked the tone of the trailer but now I am hearing the film is going to be funny which has me like :patrice:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Cac can rap and beatbox just doesn't seem so unique in 2015 :francis: I don't know why they are pushing this chick so hard tho she looked like fukin dude in the new ssquad trailer sat in a tub looking like she was squeezing out a fart. She ain't even seeing Kate moss Who is 40+ just :camby:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Cac can rap and beatbox just doesn't seem so unique in 2015 :francis: I don't know why they are pushing this chick so hard tho she looked like fukin dude in the new ssquad trailer sat in a tub looking like she was squeezing out a fart. She ain't even seeing Kate moss Who is 40+ just :camby:
She has some shytty looking movie based on some YA novel coming out this week so she is making the rounds promoting it.