CGEbmHDVAAASTWN.jpg:large

:banderas:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
It's crazy how WB gives no fukks about the amount of footage and pics being taken even going as far as taken it themselevs. :wow:
over at SuperHeroHype, they saying that the Canadian laws are preventing WB from stopping all these pics but i think its more of the time we live in with everyone having HD cameras in their pockets because there's alot of pics of the Civil War shoots in Atlanta also:yeshrug:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
It's crazy how WB gives no fukks about the amount of footage and pics being taken even going as far as taken it themselevs. :wow:

They couldn't do anything about it, even if they wanted to. It's pretty much the equivalent of shutting down Manhattan to shoot a movie and hoping that no-one notices that a hot pink/purple Ferrari and arguably one of the most iconic vehicles on film are racing up and down the main street all night. On Wednesday there were people stretching three or four city blocks, just out watching at 1AM.

Last night they were shooting on the Gardiner Expressway, which is another road that is usually constantly in use and surrounded by condos.

They shot most of the Norton Hulk flick here and in Hamilton (which is an hour down the road) - most I remember hearing about that was people seeing NY cabs and one person I know saw the FX team out. They did shoot the Abomination fight on the same stretch of road that they've been filming the Joker's whip on this week, though. Kick Ass 1 & 2 were not disruptive at all.

WB gives so few fukks about the set pics that when I told my homeboy who works out of their offices in LA that I had some pics and he was like "I need to see them. Send ASAP!" :krs::ooh:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
At first I thought David Ayer is pissed about all set pictures but then I thought it's great marketing for free for the movie and good way to build up the hype. I am sure there is gonna be tons of shyt we wont see the whole thing isn't going to be filmed outside. We really in a new era as far as marketing and all that shyt.