Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I know :mjcry:

@PlayerNinety_Nine @Brandeezy others

I done already gave yall the direction for the movie goods. But will yall follow :wow::troll:

All the info is there to keep up to date tabs on the movie. I usually hate knowing too much, but this is about as close to an enjoyable thread since those Sons of Anarchy threads :pachaha:

I think I'm going to stay out of this thread for now though.....at least maybe till Comic Con :lolbron:. I gotta leave on that note :ohlawd:

:mjpls:

Trust me, breh - there's giant orange signs that go up all over the neighbourhood days before the cameras turn up. Besides Yonge St. is one of the busiest roads in Canada and the shoots have managed to disrupt traffic and public transport.

The locations are public knowledge, because it shuts down the centre of the city for 11 hours at a time.

Only things left that no-one knows are the scenes they fimed at Pinewood and whatever they were up to on Sunday.

shyt - We were close enough on Monday to see the monitor they were watching the test chase footage on.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That's ALOT of fukking characters on this one movie. I'm hoping their not trying to go "Civil War" and blow their load before they've properly set up the universe for all of these characters....

Age of Ultron introduced a ton of characters on top of all the previous Avengers and it was okay. They didn't do much to develop said characters but they set the table. I think that's all DC is doing here is setting the table for future films. A lot of these characters will be cameos I'm guessing.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Didn't you say that's what the people on set were saying when you went the first time? I forgot

It would have just been bystanders - they probably knew as much as I did.

Makes sense though - he's signed up for 3 pictures.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
lOMg4Q3.jpg

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
That's ALOT of fukking characters on this one movie. I'm hoping their not trying to go "Civil War" and blow their load before they've properly set up the universe for all of these characters....

Makes for good reading but inevitably some characters will probably be underdeveloped :mjcry:
Word to X-men :mjcry:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Makes for good reading but inevitably some characters will probably be underdeveloped :mjcry:
Word to X-men :mjcry:
2-4 of the squad won't make it out the movie alive anyway.

The issue with XMen is that they essentially focused on just one character, even later on when he got his own spinoff, then expanded their focus to include Magneto and Mystique.

Waller doesn't need much screen time to show that she doesn't fukk with superheroes and isn't afraid to blow somebody up.

Just show Croc fukking people up and we know he's a formidable opponent when he pops up in another DC movie.

They're building a universe, they don't need to fully develop every character that will pop up.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
With Pine playing Trevor

I am wondering if they will skip past his being Nightwing and have him operating as dikk Grayson, Secret Agent like in the current Grayson comic.

The Suicide Squad as a property is suited to have a lot of characters in it because a nice chunk of them are going to be killed off. It happens in all of their missions that members die.