Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just found out that the stunt coordinator from Mad Max is doing this joint :damn:
2hJJ7yiY.gif

Last edited:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Glass looking building :ohhh: From the sound of it - it's close to where they shot the night of the costume reveal photo.

Over the course of the next four days - the amount of the city they're shutting down is pretty large. Useless trivia - they'll be using part of the street that they used in the Hulk/Abomination fight.
Take some pictures, do it for the coli pos rep pending

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Take some pictures, do it for the coli pos rep pending

They generally keep the public away from where they are shooting. The flicks that have come out so far have generally been on paparazzi level cameras, but I'll give it a shot.

I do actually have a photo of the Midway fire truck that was parked up the road....

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok FINE, SO WHY DOES SUPERMAN NEED BATMAN IF SUPERMAN IS WILLING TO KILL? Yall bytched and moaned all in that damn thread ain't couldn't give me ONE real answer. Batman is usually bad cop to superman's good cop.

Villain: I know you superman you won't hurt me.
Batman:(Out The Shadows) But I WILL!!!
Villain: Ok, OK, I'll talk.

You're wrong. Watch the Justice League "twilight" episode when Supes was about end Darkseid before batman stopped him and teleported them off braniac's ship. Supes is willing to kill and has expressed it numerous times. Even in Darknight returns, supes was begging bats too stand down.