Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Maurie Sherman @DamnitMaurie · May 4
#MadMaxFuryRoad great #GeorgeMiller visits the #Toronto set of #SuicideSquad / @WBPicturesCan - @DavidAyerMovies

CENkSZ1WEAAqz7k.jpg

CENkSZkWEAAeDFZ.jpg

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Just stepped out and saw a

Midway City fire truck parked around the corner. The budget for this has to be crazy. They have one of the busiest streets in the city locked off and a giant green screen set up[/SPOILER

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Just stepped out and saw a

Midway City fire truck parked around the corner. The budget for this has to be crazy. They have one of the busiest streets in the city locked off and a giant green screen set up[/SPOILER

150 mill

I'm kind of disappointed that they havent (as yet) been to any different locations.

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
I meant outside of Toronto. "Midway City" and "Gotham" are both being shot in Toronto..

Thought they would shoot in different locations.

They were shooting at Pinewood out here, I think - probably shot on sets. There are enough different styles of neighbourhood to make it look like they're in different places. :manny:

Other than that - they've been here. DC loving them tax breaks :blessed:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
:ohhh:

Shooting notices in the elevator in our building today - the tech unit is parking outside the crib tonight. They're shutting down maybe 3 city blocks.

The more I hear about it , and from what I've seen them do in the neighbourhood, the more this feels like an updated version 'The Warriors' :leon:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
Just found out that the stunt coordinator from Mad Max is doing this joint :damn:

@PlayerNinety_Nine some chick said she saw Cara and Jared in costume at that glass looking building last night

Glass looking building :ohhh: From the sound of it - it's close to where they shot the night of the costume reveal photo.

Over the course of the next four days - the amount of the city they're shutting down is pretty large. Useless trivia - they'll be using part of the street that they used in the Hulk/Abomination fight.