Suicide Squad (2022...no wait 2023... delayed to late 2023(2-2-24) )

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I was reading a metacritic review

Is this the same Rocksteady Studios that once made the iconic Batman: Arkham games? Honestly I'm not really sure anymore, with the game falling short in almost every conceivable aspect

:dead:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
That score :wow:

Used to love Rocksteady. I never finished Arkham Knight because how trash the PC release was at the time but I'll get around to it one day. Looks like it'll be their last great game too :whew:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is another 3rd person GAAS exclusive shooter releasing very soon that is getting glowing previews, and optimism is high, compared to this and I can't figure out why.

:jbhmm:

:smh:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
There is another 3rd person GAAS exclusive shooter releasing very soon that is getting glowing previews, and optimism is high, compared to this and I can't figure out why.

:jbhmm:

:smh:
This game is legitimately disappointing, continuing to cry and set false narratives isn’t going to change that.

I wanted this to be as great as possible but the reality is the combat is limited, the overall design stinks, and the story direction pissed off the hardcore fans. Voice acting is the only redeeming quality.

Keep throwing your little temper tantrum though but no one will buy that bs

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game is legitimately disappointing, continuing to cry and set false narratives isn’t going to change that.

I wanted this to be as great as possible but the reality is the combat is limited, the overall design stinks, and the story direction pissed off the hardcore fans. Voice acting is the only redeeming quality.

Keep throwing your little temper tantrum though but no one will buy that bs
Funny, how that works.

There is another beloved exclusive game that is a part 2 in which the story and how they handled characters "pissed off hardcore fans" that people felt the combat was limited and people loved that game.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Funny, how that works.

There is another beloved exclusive game that is a part 2 in which the story and how they handled characters "pissed off hardcore fans" that people felt the combat was limited and people loved that game.
:mjlol:Compare TLOU2 to Suicide Squad bruhs.