Suicide Squad (2022...no wait 2023... delayed to late 2023(2-2-24) )

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
So how come this game doesn't have any reviews? I know IGN didn't receive a copy , but neither did the rest of the gaming journalists ?

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So how come this game doesn't have any reviews? I know IGN didn't receive a copy , but neither did the rest of the gaming journalists ?
They got codes, but didn't let them play it until the servers went live for the public.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA

Look how they massacred my boy.

Edit: I take it back. I’ve seen some of the other ones and this one actually stood out and got attention to it.

kermit-the-frog-kermit-meme.gif

This is such High Quality Trash...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
kermit-the-frog-kermit-meme.gif

This is such High Quality Trash...
Batman got a dedicated cutscene with some dialog. Some of the other characters the boss fight finished and that was unceremoniously it for them. Superman was gunned down ragdoll style as part of his boss fight and got nothing more special than that. He just plops to the ground and dies and that's it. I don't think Flash gets one either

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Why am I hearing nothing but good things from people? Are these just thirsty individuals trying to justify their purchase or is this game actually good? And why are people mad over Batman? It’s called kill the Justice league :mjlol:
Content creation era. You not going to get anybody to click on your youtube video saying a game people have been calling bad for a year is bad. But you will if you say "it's not that bad and I'll tell you why?"

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:I’m not even mad that they actually killed the JL. Killing the JL isn’t new it’s been done plenty of times before. I’m more mad that they wasted 7 years developing a suicide squad game. Out of the entire DC roster they chose to make a suicide squad game lol. That’s just like Insomniac choosing to make a Thunderbolts game. Over a Spider-Man and X-men game crazy.

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry:A Batman Beyond game set in a cyberpunk Gotham. With Terry’s villains, old man Bruce, and the aging villains of the og Arkham series. Would’ve been dope literally a slammed dunk smh. Even a Superman or Flash game would’ve been dope.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Save for the fools mad that the game called Kill the Justice League is actually about killing the Justice League, the impressions seen to be mostly positive. I’d be in if I had any friends to play with:mjlol:

I’ll cop when it eventually goes on sale.
People are mad because it is absolutely possible for these d-listers to even kill a single member of justice league.