Suicide Squad 2 needs a boost. DC calls one man for the Job

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
If you guys read the rumored plot, Waller is sending the Squad to get Black Adam who's probably in a deep sleep in a tomb before The Antagonist does. It's not SS vs Black Adam, there's a similar plot line in the comics where this happens. Forgot the name though

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I swear to god if they go against black adam and even have a hint of a chance im fukking DONE with DC.....this would be like thor getting beat by stark without the suit (even tho he couldnt win with it either). This lowkey already disrespectful to the black adam character
Ultra powerful..really out of the SS league. Good writing can make sense of it though.
no it wont. He'd have to be so fukking nerfed he'd basically be a human. You're talking about someone that beat the JSA solo, decapitated amazo, mind resisted martian manhunter and gave him the beats, and beat the marvel family solo. Maaaaan this shyt dont make no sense

EDIT: ok this looks like just a cameo if it does happen. Hopefully they just show him smacking the koufi off all them and then dipping

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I swear to god if they go against black adam and even have a hint of a chance im fukking DONE with DC.....this would be like thor getting beat by stark without the suit (even tho he couldnt win with it either). This lowkey already disrespectful to the black adam character

no it wont. He'd have to be so fukking nerfed he'd basically be a human. You're talking about someone that beat the JSA solo, decapitated amazo, mind resisted martian manhunter and gave him the beats, and beat the marvel family solo. Maaaaan this shyt dont make no sense

EDIT: ok this looks like just a cameo if it does happen. Hopefully they just show him smacking the koufi off all them and then dipping
I mean..I don't see them fighting Black Adam. I think Harley makes some one liners when it gets real bleak..that's about it.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
I mean, the Squad already fought Enchantress in the first movie.

This is clearly the direction they want for the team: group of misfits who take on missions far above their pay grade.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I'm :dwillhuh:that the trend seems to be pairing Suicide Squad with magic villains.

That arc they did in the comic a couple of years ago where they had to rescue the baby from the stadium would have been cool as a movie. It had a real 'Warriors' vibe to it.

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
Black Adam always been an Anti Hero though.

world war 3 black ADam :wow:

The same black Adam that throws people in the sun and blitz them to mush.
The same black Adam who is written as a what if Superman said fukk it and uses his powers to kill people
The same black Adam that even lex Luther :picard: at.

This is beyond stupid I bet they gonna make Harley quinn “beat him” for feminism

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If its just a small cameo they better not show all of the shyt in the trailer. Just show his tomb and a shot of his face or logo

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
knew who it would be before entering the thread
:mjlol:breh, you truly are a rock stan!!
:ehh:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
If the Suicide Squad group finds Black Adam, he is gonna kill them.

Then there wont be a Suicide Squad 3

.... Warner Bros is brilliant :ohhh: