Suicide Squad 2 needs a boost. DC calls one man for the Job

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
there will be another villain, i can already tell they are going to make Black Adam an anti hero too. Only way it makes any sense.
Oh you can tell :ohhh:

What gave it away,rock repeatedly referring to black Adam as an anti hero over and over again publicly:ohhh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Fast 4 made more money than any film rock had been in before.

If you're saying it was struggling financially then you are saying every film rock starred in before he was in fast five struggled financially.
Fast 5 made more money than anything ever affiliated with Fast and Furious pre Rock.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Oh you can tell :ohhh:

What gave it away,rock repeatedly referring to black Adam as an anti hero over and over again publicly:ohhh:
I'm not a comic head but why would he be an anti hero? Seems like he'd be better served as a straight up villain

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a comic head but why would he be an anti hero? Seems like he'd be better served as a straight up villain
He's been portrayed as more of a antihero in recent years . Read 52 and Geoff johns JSA

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Black Adam would wash that whole team if we're being honest. This is a character who in the comics took on like the Justice League (without Batman, Supes, and WW) a bunch of Green lanterns and some other people, all at once. Nobody on Suicide Squad individually or combine is fukking with him.

1588044-njojokjokokkpokpo.jpg

I was thinking the same thing.

Like seriously, I thought WB would’ve learned their lesson that SS is supposed to be a more GROUNDED type movie.