Suicide Squad 2 needs a boost. DC calls one man for the Job

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Seems that any time a franchise is doing poorly financially or critically, studios go to one man: Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. Warner Bros. and DC Films are no different, as they may bring in The Rock’s version of Black Adam in as the villain for Suicide Squad 2. The Wrap reports that early story plans call for the team of villains to track down a weapon of mass destruction that happens to be Black Adam, a nemesis of Captain Marvel/Shazam.

The Rock previously suggested something big was coming Black Adam in May. He told Fandango at the time: “We have a really cool surprise for Black Adam that I can’t reveal, in terms of where we will see Black Adam being introduced.“

Suicide Squad begins production in October 2018. Gavin O’Connor will write the script and may direct. If the rumors are true then the studio would have to work around Johnson’s other projects, including a possible fifth season of Ballers, Disney’s Jungle Cruise and a Fast and Furious spin-off co-starring Jason Statham. However, Black Adam’s role isn’t expected to take as long to shoot as the others. Johnson has been attached to the character since 2008 and will get his own film, but no writer or director is attached yet.

The first Suicide Squad earned $750 million worldwide on a budget of $175 million, but only got 25% on Rotten Tomatoes.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Rock is my G but he would be better served being introduced in almost anything else DC related.
You hate D.C. Tho so your opinion is null
You and that article are incredibly stupid . Clearly the movie was financially successful and the fans liked it what is the rock saving

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Black Adam would wash that whole team if we're being honest. This is a character who in the comics took on like the Justice League (without Batman, Supes, and WW) a bunch of Green lanterns and some other people, all at once. Nobody on Suicide Squad individually or combine is fukking with him.

1588044-njojokjokokkpokpo.jpg

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
Black Adam would wash that whole team if we're being honest. This is a character who in the comics took on like the Justice League (without Batman, Supes, and WW) a bunch of Green lanterns and some other people, all at once. Nobody on Suicide Squad individually or combine is fukking with him.

1588044-njojokjokokkpokpo.jpg
I have that book. :banderas:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You hate D.C. Tho so your opinion is null

You and that article are incredibly stupid . Clearly the movie was financially successful and the fans liked it what is the rock saving
I don't hate DC, anything or anybody. I just prefer Marvel. I saw every DCU movie in theaters besides MoS and TDK is still my favorite comic book movie. Take your slander somewhere else. :hhh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I've read other places already refuting this rumour by El maybe.

So we will see.

Oh and El maybe is currently in a twitter cat fight with some other online critic about justice league tickets. :mjlol: