Sudden Death: Leaders Of The New School vs. The Fu-Schnickens vs. Wrex-N-Efx

WHO YOU WIT!!??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
some of yall need to understand the concept of a tournament.

youre not gonna get perfect matchups at will.

:heh:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
what qualifies Rumpshaker as better then anything the others have ever done??
The beat was one of the most overused beats when that song came out. I'll never forget thinking "really? That same overused beat Teddy?"......The lyrics were simple. Y eah you had the girls...But bikini clad women was the new thing in Hip Hop and was launched by 2 Live Crew. That Fu Shnickens first album was a beast as so were the singles. I dont even look at Wrecx n EFX as a real group....I will always see them as a Teddy Riley project that had one hit courtesy of Teddy Rileyx presence.
The reason WNE almost beat by The Fu in your tournament is because like I said most of these posters werent around to feel their impact.

well what qualifies LONS & fu-schnickens' songs as being better?:whistle:

and you dont have to throw shade. how were they a one-hit group when rumpshaker wasnt even their first #1 song?:facepalm:

but youre right, they were indeed a teddy riley project. they were his family members that he had to drag into the game because they didnt even want to rap, and wanted to stay in the streets instead. the predecessors to guys like jim jones, bravehearts, etc.:laugh: some were trash, some did great. wrex-n-efx managed to carve out a niche and blow up big.

and just because some voters dont like the fu-schnickens as much as you do, it doesnt automatically mean that they werent around when they were hot. it might just mean that they dont agree with you. i dont know but you might want to at least find out WHO VOTED before you make such assumptions.

Last edited:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
well what qualifies LONS & fu-schnickens' songs as being better?:whistle:

and you dont have to throw shade. how were they a one-hit group when rumpshaker wasnt even their first #1 song?:facepalm:

but youre right, they were indeed a teddy riley project. they were his family members that he had to drag into the game because they didnt even want to rap, and wanted to stay in the streets instead. the predecessors to alot of other rappers to come. some were trash, some did great. wrex-n-efx managed to carve out a niche and blow up big.

and just because some voters dont like the fu-schnickens as much as you do, it doesnt automatically mean that they werent around when they were hot. it might just mean that they dont agree with you. i dont know but you might want to at least find out WHO VOTED before you make such assumptions.

Wrex N Effex are last place in your tournament....while The Fu are winning.....I'm good

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:gladbron:

what a dramatic finish.

after coming back at the last minute against wrex-n-efx and sending the battle to overtime, they literally win in the last minutes of the overtime round.

:whew: