Sudden Death: Leaders Of The New School vs. The Fu-Schnickens vs. Wrex-N-Efx

WHO YOU WIT!!??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
man i thought wrex-n-efx were on the verge of taking this.

:noah:

baracka zulu

I don't pop molly, but I'll fuk Rob Ford (nh)
Daps
Reppin
West Philly (215)
This is a hard one, but both they music shyts on any of those god awful excuses for songs that tranny chasing fukk nikka Camel has ever put out:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Be a supposed GOAt who's actually the WOAT, brehs :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Nas-Ether - YouTube

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you keep saying it was rigged just to say it.
f*ck outta here.

:comeon: like no one saw the bullshyt nikka stop it...

Wreckx N Effects??? I could see Das Efx but Wrex N Effects??

this nikkas tournaments are the worst bullshyt ever...next he going to have a tournament of "which rappers belt buckle shined the brightest" and he will proceed to make a valid argument on why wish bone would win it all...only to get upset at the end when method man outshines wish bone :mjlol:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Wreckx N Effects??? I could see Das Efx but Wrex N Effects??

:whistle:

das efx isnt in here because this is a CONSOLATION TOURNAMENT for the groups that didnt make the goat tournament. DAS EFX WAS IN THE GOAT TOURNAMENT.

and wrex-n-efx earned the right to get here. this is the 2nd round, meaning they already won a match. and they tied the fu-schnickens in the voting, which is why we're in a sudden-death overtime round.

Last edited:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:whistle:

das efx isnt in here because this is a CONSOLATION TOURNAMENT for the groups that didnt make the goat tournament. DAS EFX WAS IN THE GOAT TOURNAMENT.

and wrex-n-efx earned the right to get here. this is the 2nd round. and they tied the fu-schnickens in the voting, which is why we're in a sudden-death overtime round.

I'm not up to date with your "tournament" but i am a lil skeptical about such a tournament with early 90's rappers when a good portion of these posters werent even of age to grasp their impact like that when they were out...But do you homie.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:comeon: like no one saw the bullshyt nikka stop it...

this nikkas tournaments are the worst bullshyt ever...next he going to have a tournament of "which rappers belt buckle shined the brightest" and he will proceed to make a valid argument on why wish bone would win it all...only to get upset at the end when method man outshines wish bone :mjlol:

you mean people popped out the woodwork to vote for bone, the same way people came outta nowhere to vote for other groups?

and you think that was the 1st time people were tagged to vote for a group?:laugh: well it wasnt. you seem to think that because YOU popped up just to vote for certain groups your dam self. same thing with 95% of the people complaining. the dude youre defending only showed up for the wutang threads.

so no, it wasnt rigged. and i had nothing to do with any of this stuff either way, so why is the blame being placed on me?

and then you come in here cosigning a guy that has no idea what hes talking about. no offense to him, but lol @ you cosigning him with the hopes of teaming up. yousa lame.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I'm not up to date with your "tournament" but i am a lil skeptical about such a tournament with early 90's rappers when a good portion of these posters werent even of age to grasp their impact like that when they were out...But do you homie.

looks like youre just looking for something to complain about.

and clearly, the majority of the board isnt participating anyway, outside of certain matchups. so what are you being skeptical about?

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you mean people popped out the woodwork to vote for bone, the same way people came outta nowhere to vote for other groups?

and you think that was the 1st time people were tagged to vote for a group?:laugh: well it wasnt. you seem to think that because YOU popped up just to vote for certain groups your dam self. same thing with 95% of the people complaining. the dude youre defending only showed up for the wutang threads.

so no, it wasnt rigged. and i had nothing to do with any of this stuff either way, so why is the blame being placed on me?

and then you come in here cosigning a guy that has no idea what hes talking about. no offense to him, but lol @ you cosigning him with the hopes of teaming up. yousa lame.

you typed a lot just to get a "suck my dikk fakkit" reply :gladbron:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
looks like youre just looking for something to complain about.

and clearly, the majority of the board isnt participating anyway, outside of certain matchups. so what are you being skeptical about?

No issues here....seeing Wrex n Efx next to FU and LOTNS just seemed off. WNE were wack rappers compared to the likes of Chip Fu and Busta.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
No issues here....seeing Wrex n Efx next to FU and LOTNS just seemed off. WNE were wack rappers compared to the likes of Chip Fu and Busta.

well if they were that wack, then they wouldnt have taken the fu-schnickens to overtime.

hell, they almost lost to wrex-n-efx before that last-minute vote.

rumpshaker >>> anything these groups did.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
rumpshaker >>> anything these groups did.

what qualifies Rumpshaker as better then anything the others have ever done??

The beat was one of the most overused beats when that song came out. I'll never forget thinking "really? That same overused beat Teddy?"......The lyrics were simple. Y eah you had the girls...But bikini clad women was the new thing in Hip Hop and was launched by 2 Live Crew. That Fu Shnickens first album was a beast as so were the singles. I dont even look at Wrecx n EFX as a real group....I will always see them as a Teddy Riley project that had one hit courtesy of Teddy Rileyx presence.

The reason WNE almost beat by The Fu in your tournament is because like I said most of these posters werent around to feel their impact.