Sucking **** is the new Pepsi. It’s the taste of the new generation.

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
They'll eventually get marriage rights. If they want to be as miserable as hetero marriage couples, then by all means, let'em.:yeshrug:

My problem is that since they're the last group to be on the 'outside looking in'. They'll become numbed sheep like everyone else. Could you have imagined a 'gays for Pailin' four years ago?:damn:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The reason why people are pulling gay marriages is because marriages of heterosexuals is plummeting (baby mommas and bay daddies becoming the norm) and the states need revenue to make up for what is lost.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We got some straight stupidity in this thread. There is little reason to deny gays the right to marry.

"But that **** isn't natural.

-Neither are your clothes, the Internet you currently on, or a myriad of other things. Not only that, there are documented cases of homosexuality in nature meaning it is natural.

"Well, marriage is religious so that's wrong."

-Wrong. Marriage was around long before religion and it started out as a business endeavor. Not only that, marriage isn't religious today and is a government sanctioned union between two people. It's why atheists can get married and why you can just get married in the court house. Religion has little to do with it.

"but then, where will I end? Pedophiles and animals getting married t
-it'll end with two consenting adults getting married. The hell is this?

"it's not the same thing we went through.

-no ****, Sherlock. It's still something you should empathize with because it's a case of minorities being denied basic rights for no reason other than bigotry, ignorance, and stupidity.

But I'll wait to see some actual logical arguments that aren't "eeww, gross" as if that's a reason to deny rights to someone that is doing something that literally has no effect on your life in the slightest.

And if you compare being attracted to children to homosexuality, castrate yourself.

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
Here's the thing both parties contribute to it being such a popular issue both sides equally. Honestly if people are so tired of hearing about it just give them the right to marry and you would hear about it way less. I just don't understand if you're uncomfortable with homosexuality why don't you just completely ignore it? That's what I do with almost everything I generally don't like

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The gay agenda in this country is fukking annoying more than anything else, I love how everyone says to have an open mind and not be narrow minded, yet you're attacked if you don't agree with that homo shyt. They accuse you of being narrow minded, yet won't respect your opinion in turn.

Because there is no logical reason to deny gays the right to marry other than bigotry. No one is saying that you need to like what they're doing or walk in the parade but denying them basic rights is bigotry.

Free speech goes both ways, hombre. People will call you a bigot while you have the right to be a bigot.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Because there is no logical reason to deny gays the right to marry other than bigotry. No one is saying that you need to like what they're doing or walk in the parade but denying them basic rights is bigotry.

Free speech goes both ways, hombre. People will call you a bigot while you have the right to be a bigot.

And here's one of the Knights of fakkitry coming to the aide of the gay plight :dry:

Point out where I said they shouldn't be married in my post, I said nothing other than the gay agenda being annoying, the homo-defenders attacking when someone doesn't agree with them, and you basically prove me right with this idiotic post.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Boy/Girl on Animal marriage will be legalized by 2040.

Love is love ya'll.

Why does what they do bother us? Let Spike get his dikk sucked.

Lol.