Sucking **** is the new Pepsi. It’s the taste of the new generation.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
omgprincehotwtf.gif

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

that boy is Prince is crazy man.

fakkits need to stop comparing being gay to racism. This "Gay is the new black" shyt is HIGHLY disgusting, and any black person who co-signs that should be ashamed of themselves and put on negro-status-suspension for 1 month minimum.

interracial marriage being frowned upon and gay marriage being frowned upon are not equal things. Yes they are both forms of discrimination, but they are not on equal levels, and I hate that a dude being looked at with the :scusthov: face for liking to plunge his dikk in male bootyhole is seen as equal to being hated for the color of your skin by morons.

Gays should be happy they never had to deal with not being able to vote, not being able to eat at certain restaurants, drink at certain water fountains, go to certain schools, be hung from trees on the regular, pick cotton fields, etc.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You may be right. But being a homosexual will never be looked at as normal, will never be respected, and will always be the close cousin of pedophilia.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
Only to retards. How the fukk is being Gay even COMPARABLE to being a Pedophile? You're fukking stupid as fukk.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
You may be right. But being a homosexual will never be looked at as normal, will never be respected, and will always be the close cousin of pedophilia.

:shaq2: Anyone who believes this is an idiot. While I will never understand how a man turns down t*tties and cooch for d*ck and balls, comparing them with pedophiliacs is taking it to a whole nother level

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:ahh:

Perfect execution.

The reactions to even the simplest of bait makes me think we have a few individuals in the closet. Come out. Be proud of who you are. Have......pride? :laff:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
:ahh:

Perfect execution.

The reactions to even the simplest of bait makes me think we have a few individuals in the closet. Come out. Be proud of who you are. Have......pride? :laff:

The old ultra trolling :ahh:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Government should just give gay folks full rights, half of straight marriages are an embarrassment any damn way

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:mjpls: Let them gays be great.....If they wanna walk down the aisle in a rainbow colored wedding dress, so what?
That whole marriage should only be between a man and a woman thing is complete bull.