Sucking **** is the new Pepsi. It’s the taste of the new generation.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Every time I turn on the news I see news about fakkit couples and all this bullshyt, when will it stop

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Gays should be happy with what they have. They enjoy every civil and human right available to any other citizen with the exception of the few that pertain to the term "marriage."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
when people stop denying them equal rights
they have equal rights do they not? it's illegal to not higher someone based of sexual pref. ...they have civil unions and access to everything straight people have no?

only "right" they don't have is the the right to marry. Marriage is an institution between a man and a woman and should STAY that way.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
they have equal rights do they not? it's illegal to not higher someone based of sexual pref. ...they have civil unions and access to everything straight people have no?

only "right" they don't have is the the right to marry. Marriage is an institution between a man and a woman and should STAY that way.

2vc6hc7.gif

But I do agree with this post.​

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
And marriage is a dying institution anyway. I'm sick of their bellyaching about it.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

It isn't going to stay that way. No matter how much you want it to. Public opinion trumps your bigoted unfounded views. Marriage (also called matrimony or wedlock) is a social union or legal contract between people called spouses that creates kinship.

And miss me with the sanctity of marriage BULLshyt. The divorce rate is 50%.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It isn't going to stay that way. No matter how much you want it to. Public opinion trumps your bigoted unfounded views. Marriage (also called matrimony or wedlock) is a social union or legal contract between people called spouses that creates kinship.

And miss me with the sanctity of marriage BULLshyt. The divorce rate is 50%.

You may be right. But being a homosexual will never be looked at as normal, will never be respected, and will always be the close cousin of pedophilia.