“Suck my short fat dikk until the cum turns clear” - TLR breh

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Who gives a fukk what you think about how I choose not to give a fukk about Musk.

So please....suck my short fat dikk until the cum turns clear and drips

Telling another man to perform oral sex on you will never, EVER, NOT sound faqqotty as hell. :hhh:

I thought that gay ass “insult” died back in the late 90s anyway :scusthov:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IAituXK.jpg

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
His paintings are wack as hell imo but he shows how he’s a typical all bark and no bite ass nikka

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Aight...I apologize. I was way outta line. :wow:

Forgive me. Imma take a break from thecoli and get the necessary help I need.

@Roger king I take back what I said to you. I should've said something else.

I understand alot of my postings lately has been due to the political climate in USA, and I need to do better.

@RickyDiBiase you do know your opinions about my art are your opinions and I respect them. But please note your opinions are based in dogmatic logic and actually don't hold any weight on my success. So I'm thankful honestly for the fact you take the time to voice your opinions. You could ignore my art, but yet you feel empowered to voice your distaste and disgust for my art. That's powerful breh and I truly appreciate it.

I know this may sound like I'm being sarcastic, but I'm not.

I really want TheColi to forgive me and I will be doing better moving forward after my break.

Again I apologize for my comments to @Roger king and I will refrain from such behavior in the future when I return from my self imposed banishment.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Aight...I apologize. I was way outta line. :wow:

Forgive me. Imma take a break from thecoli and get the necessary help I need.

@Roger king I take back what I said to you. I should've said something else.

I understand alot of my postings lately has been due to the political climate in USA, and I need to do better.

@RickyDiBiase you do know your opinions about my art are your opinions and I respect them. But please note your opinions are based in dogmatic logic and actually don't hold any weight on my success. So I'm thankful honestly for the fact you take the time to voice your opinions. You could ignore my art, but yet you feel empowered to voice your distaste and disgust for my art. That's powerful breh and I truly appreciate it.

I know this may sound like I'm being sarcastic, but I'm not.

I really want TheColi to forgive me and I will be doing better moving forward after my break.

Again I apologize for my comments to @Roger king and I will refrain from such behavior in the future when I return from my self imposed banishment.

Apology not accepted so fukk you

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I'm going to refrain from commenting on the subject matter at hand because I don't feel like going down a rabbit hole. All I want to know is what is the person's username with that generic background.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Died in the late 90s? "Suck my dikk" is more popular than ever with Gen Z :russ:

Well with the Gen Z in NYC at least. They have ran SMD into the ground to the point it loss it's effectiveness :francis: SMD use to be a GOAT way to disrespect someone until Gen Z got a hold of it :francis:
I'll disagree with the last part. Didn't juicy j tell that to bizzy bone on verzuz and made him lose his shyt? :pachaha: