Subway employee puts his wee wee on Sandwhich bread...posts to Instagram

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He'll probably get a slap on the wrist
But yo, why a black dude get charged and was facing 20 years for spittin in some white lady drink at cDonalds.

20 muthafukkin years. I dont know if he got convicted or whatever but...racism don't exist.

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
:russ: People are sick. Some fat bytch i use to go to HS with worked at subway and she use to dildo herself with the dough when it was still frozen. She got caught by the manager my buddy and dude made her give em head everyday in order to keep her job and not call the cops. She lasted about another 3 months working sucking dikk every time she was scheduled :pachaha:. Then one day she OD in her car after work and :deadmanny:. My dude said she gave bomb head even though she was :scusthov:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:russ: People are sick. Some fat bytch i use to go to HS with worked at subway and she use to dildo herself with the dough when it was still frozen. She got caught by the manager my buddy and dude made her give em head everyday in order to keep her job and not call the cops. She lasted about another 3 months working sucking dikk every time she was scheduled :pachaha:. Then one day she OD in her car after work and :deadmanny:. My dude said she gave bomb head even though she was :scusthov:

is that all real? what the fukk

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I don't understand why people do this type of nonsense. I could understand if the customer was being a total prick, but just to fukk with some food because you think is funny is disgusting & classless. I hope they bring criminal charges against these fukks.

Daps

R.I.P. nasty fat bytch :to:

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf

:what: Don't the bread be as wide as like an arm tho??

Last edited: