Subway employee puts his wee wee on Sandwhich bread...posts to Instagram

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I used to work at KFC #pause (my mom got me the job/it was my first joband I didn't know about the black people/fried chicken stereotype) and this girl that used to pick on me in HS came in to get some food. I dropped her chicken on a dirty dishtowel, gave her semi-stale fries and watered down pop. :manny:

That was the only time. I've been banned from working at any KFC within my region though because I didn't give a fukk about the head office's sales goals and shyt like that.

But this CAC put his cack on sub bread, nah nikka. That's gross :scusthov:

:wtf:

For what?

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
my boy worked at lil caesars in hs and said he'd get dough and put it on his feet then put his sock on and have it in there for like a half hour then make pizza with it
or he'd sprinkle pubes in the tomato sauce, or rub dough on his ass etc.

when i worked at the theaters as a 16 yr old i'd get the mop and swish it around the ice maker :manny: never get ice if u can avoid it :ufdup:

:whoa::whoa::whoa:

That is some creative shyt though :dead:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
my boy worked at lil caesars in hs and said he'd get dough and put it on his feet then put his sock on and have it in there for like a half hour then make pizza with it
or he'd sprinkle pubes in the tomato sauce, or rub dough on his ass etc.

when i worked at the theaters as a 16 yr old i'd get the mop and swish it around the ice maker :manny: never get ice if u can avoid it :ufdup:

:what: kinda nikkas you run with?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
This is why people like Subway, Five Guys and Japanese steak restaurants. In Subway, your sub is made in front of you. In Five Guys, the kitchen is visible right behind the cashiers. In the Japanese-style steak restaurants, the entire meal is cooked in front of you.

Daps
Reppin
Aurora, CO
Yeah anyone thats been locked up know thats one of the golden rules. Don't fukk with someones food. So all yall that have done this shyt or "had homies" that did....do you just not eat out ever?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I used to work at KFC #pause (my mom got me the job/it was my first joband I didn't know about the black people/fried chicken stereotype) and this girl that used to pick on me in HS came in to get some food. I dropped her chicken on a dirty dishtowel, gave her semi-stale fries and watered down pop. :manny:

That was the only time. I've been banned from working at any KFC within my region though because I didn't give a fukk about the head office's sales goals and shyt like that.

But this CAC put his cack on sub bread, nah nikka. That's gross :scusthov:

Just curious; Are you from Wisconsin :hmm: