Subway employee puts his wee wee on Sandwhich bread...posts to Instagram

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Me and my homie did worser stuff when i used to work at mcdonnalds

Dont even get me started on it

11siee9.jpg

Daps
I used to work at KFC #pause (my mom got me the job/it was my first joband I didn't know about the black people/fried chicken stereotype) and this girl that used to pick on me in HS came in to get some food. I dropped her chicken on a dirty dishtowel, gave her semi-stale fries and watered down pop. :manny:

That was the only time. I've been banned from working at any KFC within my region though because I didn't give a fukk about the head office's sales goals and shyt like that.

But this CAC put his cack on sub bread, nah nikka. That's gross :scusthov:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my boy worked at lil caesars in hs and said he'd get dough and put it on his feet then put his sock on and have it in there for like a half hour then make pizza with it
or he'd sprinkle pubes in the tomato sauce, or rub dough on his ass etc.

when i worked at the theaters as a 16 yr old i'd get the mop and swish it around the ice maker :manny: never get ice if u can avoid it :ufdup:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
lmao my friend works for papa johns and he told me if someone orders a pizza and they are a consistent no tipper he will go into the bathroom and rub the bottom of his shoe on the seat and around the floor at the base of the toilet then take off of shoe and stamp it on the top of the pizza