Subway $2 subs appreciation thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
it pains me to see wanna be CONSCIOUS CATS talk all that condescending GET YOUR LIFE right shyt...

when they fail to see the ECONOMICAL FACTORS that go into making decisions when it comes to food...

last time i checked AIN'T NO BLACK FOLK OWNED "WHOLE FOODS" nor a franchise to say the least....

so don't act like I WOULD BE CONTRIBUTING TO THE REVOLUTION BY EATING A GOTTDAMN TOFU SAMMICH AT WHOLE FOODS :aicmon:

GET YOUR MONEY RIGHT and MAKE IT AFFORDABLE AND ACCESSIBLE TO THE "PO BLACK COMMUNITY' and then maybe IT WON'T PAIN YOU SO MUCH TO SEE BLACK FOLK EATING AT Mcdonalds, Wendys, Subway and god forbid KFC and POPEYES...

till then SIT YO ASS DOWN and think before you SPEAK :scusthov:

nikka, stop with the excuses. you'll spend $2 at subway, when you can get a cup of delicious spicy corn salad at whole foods for the same amount. you can also get a a pound of fried wings for $3 at whole foods. spare me the the rationalizations for your poor diet. whole foods has affordable food if you bothered to step in their doors and take a look around. the mere fact you trot out some stereotype of tofu sandwiches tells me you've never shopped there.

do you care more about your health or the money in your pocket?? if it means paying a couple extra dollars to ensure that you're not shoving preservative laden crap into your mouth, is that really a sacrifice not worth making? listen to yourself.

subway...quiznos..all of that shyt is :gag:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Had a cold cut combo Fri night after drinking. That shyt was garbage even in my drunken state. Subway has fallen the fukk off badly

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
it pains me to see wanna be CONSCIOUS CATS talk all that condescending GET YOUR LIFE right shyt...

when they fail to see the ECONOMICAL FACTORS that go into making decisions when it comes to food...

last time i checked AIN'T NO BLACK FOLK OWNED "WHOLE FOODS" nor a franchise to say the least....

so don't act like I WOULD BE CONTRIBUTING TO THE REVOLUTION BY EATING A GOTTDAMN TOFU SAMMICH AT WHOLE FOODS :aicmon:

GET YOUR MONEY RIGHT and MAKE IT AFFORDABLE AND ACCESSIBLE TO THE "PO BLACK COMMUNITY' and then maybe IT WON'T PAIN YOU SO MUCH TO SEE BLACK FOLK EATING AT Mcdonalds, Wendys, Subway and god forbid KFC and POPEYES...

till then SIT YO ASS DOWN and think before you SPEAK :scusthov:

my bad...think I misread ur post

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
I called 6 subways in my area. They don't have the offer.

Must I print the coupon and take it to the store to qualify?
What gives?