Subway $2 subs appreciation thread

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
The 5 dollar featured footlong for July is the Buffalo Chicken too. Last month was the oven roasted chicken, and that shyt was good and good for you. I had that muhfukka at least 10 times last month. Smashed the buffalo chicken one bout an hour ago. Subway is legit as fukk, man. They stay packed here at the local one and unlike most of the ones I been to, they always got the different breads n shyt.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:rudy: SUBWAY got the subs market ON SMASH...

it's just a marketing scheme to lock down the summer..

trust me they ain't hurting.....my family was just at the mall eating today....

who fukking with them??? sure ain't blimpie :smugdraper:
There's not much meat on their sammiches and Quiznos tastes better. (Those spices.) I hear Publix is better all the time too. Not knocking Subway because it hits the spot sometimes.

ThaRebel

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
41st was the worsest turf on the earth...
They shut down all the Quiznos around me so all I got is subway and cousins. I OD'd on them tunas. Havin a hard time findin a new sandwich. They so stingy with tha meat.(pause) That peppercorn steak sandwich at Quiznos was :eat:

⠀⠀⠀

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
There's not much meat on their sammiches and Quiznos tastes better. (Those spices.) I hear Publix is better all the time too. Not knocking Subway because it hits the spot sometimes.

firehouse rapes both of them

subway does have a lot of meat. you ordering the wrong sh't

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy: SUBWAY got the subs market ON SMASH...

it's just a marketing scheme to lock down the summer..

trust me they ain't hurting.....my family was just at the mall eating today....

who fukking with them??? sure ain't blimpie :smugdraper:

:laff: you're proud your family was at the mall grubbing on grotesquely unhealthy food? that's kind of pathetic. how can you all eat this shyt? you do know there are much better-tasting and -- more important -- HEALTHIER alternatives, right? stop by a whole foods once in your lifetime. it pains me to see black people eating this garbage. you couldn't pay me to eat at subway.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
subway is actually the worst sub place by far. the affordibility is what makes it but damn Im sick of them. Quiznos, Mr Sub (Canadian) and the local deli / sandwich shop down the street are all better

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:laff: you're proud your family was at the mall grubbing on grotesquely unhealthy food? that's kind of pathetic. how can you all eat this shyt? you do know there are much better-tasting and -- more important -- HEALTHIER alternatives, right? stop by a whole foods once in your lifetime. it pains me to see black people eating this garbage. you couldn't pay me to eat at subway.

it pains me to see wanna be CONSCIOUS CATS talk all that condescending GET YOUR LIFE right shyt...

when they fail to see the ECONOMICAL FACTORS that go into making decisions when it comes to food...

last time i checked AIN'T NO BLACK FOLK OWNED "WHOLE FOODS" nor a franchise to say the least....

so don't act like I WOULD BE CONTRIBUTING TO THE REVOLUTION BY EATING A GOTTDAMN TOFU SAMMICH AT WHOLE FOODS :aicmon:

GET YOUR MONEY RIGHT and MAKE IT AFFORDABLE AND ACCESSIBLE TO THE "PO BLACK COMMUNITY' and then maybe IT WON'T PAIN YOU SO MUCH TO SEE BLACK FOLK EATING AT Mcdonalds, Wendys, Subway and god forbid KFC and POPEYES...

till then SIT YO ASS DOWN and think before you SPEAK :scusthov: