Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
He don't be on the internet like that, so i doubt he know about the whole claim to have it on the pc somewhere joke to play along w/ it. :manny:
cut it out

it truly is pathetic how many people been trollin with this shyt for 10+ years.

@Big Jo i was hopin you aint fall for the okeydoke. i knew 5 seconds in that was a fake

we got 3 types of people you can profile in this situation

the rational, the guillable and the liars.

most of the people fall into the guillable category.[DOUBLEPOST=1397441171][/DOUBLEPOST]
i put it thru the bat-computer

oh word?

:snoop: aint no damn analysis needed you nikkaz is insane. shyt is fake, aint no probability, it is.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
cut it out

it truly is pathetic how many people been trollin with this shyt for 10+ years.

@Big Jo i was hopin you aint fall for the okeydoke. i knew 5 seconds in that was a fake

we got 3 types of people you can profile in this situation

the rational, the guillable and the liars.

most of the people fall into the guillable category.[DOUBLEPOST=1397441171][/DOUBLEPOST]

oh word?

:snoop: aint no damn analysis needed you nikkaz is insane. shyt is fake, aint no probability, it is.
To bad I was the only one that could actually prove it :umad:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
It was an actual mixtape song. I heard it. I cant remember if I had it on tape or borrowed the tape from a friend I think I did. But long story short it was a mixtape song with Styles and Jada and remember the line quite well but I did not think much of it cause it was a song so I was sure anyone heard it or could get it. If I ever had it, it would be somewhere on a tape in my room but I have hundreds of copies so rambling is not an option but I can tell you it was very real.
i have thousands of tapes and the reason for the bolded is because its bullshyt.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
After all these years and rumors I fnally heard this diss.

Seriously, that was so tasteless and disgusting I don't even know how I can respond to that...

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
page 22 and 23, but I'll just sum it up for you

-It's stereo with both channels changing (it should be in mono with both channels being the exact same if it was recorded from a phone [a mono device])
-the background crowd loops
-there's no audience chatter
-cheap reverb effects were put on it

:ohhh: now that you and @TheMaster mention it, the reverb is definitely suspicious, even more so than the audience

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
To bad I was the only one that could actually prove it :umad:
wtf are you talkin about? lol @ this ngga thinkin he a audio scientist. breh stfu.

the line was fake when it exsisted as a thread before anyone heard audio. classic SOHH prank. now someone made a fake version and nikkaz is analyzing it.

if you have ever heard the lox, a tape, ever been to a concert of any artists etc. then you can tell that shyt was fake as hell. it didnt even sound like s.p. and kiss it was someone doin a bad impression and then covering it up. my ears work fine agent 86.

the only clear line was the aaliyah one LOL. and the crowd didnt even react to it LOOOL

talkin bout they heard a CDQ and nikkaz like me and big biz had 0sec access back in 2000 :camby:

talkin bout it was on a pcutta street wars tape :camby:

yall not even realising whoever created this fake mp3 didnt take into account the fact that they just created a fake "performance"

really

All Star
Daps
I sent the thread to my boy, look what he said:
sj8QIVy.png

I called him right after that, he said it was on a tape from like 02 & that he had it on his computer & he gotta look for it :yeshrug:

Where that nikka at with the audio tho son...

I just wanna see the shyt in CDQ so I can see the nikkas in this thread feeling inferior they haven't heard it responses.....

I know a lot of psychology... I'm just interested in seeing how the human brain works when you say something aint real out of ANGER then find out it's real... What will the reactions be:ld:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
wtf are you talkin about? lol @ this ngga thinkin he a audio scientist. breh stfu.

the line was fake when it exsisted as a thread before anyone heard audio. classic SOHH prank. now someone made a fake version and nikkaz is analyzing it.

if you have ever heard the lox, a tape, ever been to a concert of any artists etc. then you can tell that shyt was fake as hell. it didnt even sound like s.p. and kiss it was someone doin a bad impression and then covering it up. my ears work fine agent 86.

the only clear line was the aaliyah one LOL. and the crowd didnt even react to it LOOOL

talkin bout they heard a CDQ and nikkaz like me and big biz had 0sec access back in 2000 :camby:

yall not even realising whoever created this fake mp3 didnt take into account the fact that they just created a fake "performance"
:uFurious:

we took into account the performance aspect already, hence all the discussion on the suspect crowd

really

All Star
Daps

So, you're saying the dozens of people in here who have heard it, including reputable members, moderators, and the owner of the website's homie, is just all making the shyt up to "troll" you?

I'm just wondering is this the logic you're using to make yourself feel better? I want to be a human psychology major... Dealing with a bizzare case like you could help me 10000x more than any text book ever could.

please-tell-me-more-thumb.jpg

PS and you mad AF lmfbao

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
goat troll job.:mjlol:
Yea', hearin' this; made me reevaluate my life :laugh:

But, all jokes aside; Styles couldn't have done this without someone writing about it

Maybe not recorded, but, someone credible would have spoke on it

She died late '01 and the beef was in 2002