Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

really

All Star
Daps
im 90% sure he doesnt say rock the boat twice
says something else before it

@Johnny Blaze

"fukk Rocking the Boat
Shoulda Road the Boat
That's just one less bytch in a rocacwear coat"

nikkas posting these fugazy ass lyrics, and bullshyt clips... is really making nikkas believe the shyt never happened.

Aliyah died in a plane crash.... Styles said she shoulda road the boat... She made a song called roc the boat... He threw "rocawear" coat in their to sorta play off "rock" the boat a little bit.

Styles is a lyricist... He try to say witty shyt... This is why I remember the line VIVIDLY, cus I was like :ohhh: When I first heard it.

Don't take no bullshyt cell phone clip audio word for it, take my word for it, #OnGod that's what the nikka said.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
:dead: at anybody thinking this was actually real, we were just tryna troll.

That shyt doesn't exist brothers, he never said it...the backlash from that line would have fukked his career for a little second.

But Jada already did shyt on Aaliyah, that's why I never understood this so called mystery. It's internet nerd shyt. If you were listening to d block back then like that you would know styles never said it.

MMM

Daps
Reppin
UK
@Johnny Blaze

"fukk Rocking the Boat
Shoulda Road the Boat
That's just one less bytch in a rocacwear coat"

nikkas posting these fugazy ass lyrics, and bullshyt clips... is really making nikkas believe the shyt never happened.

Aliyah died in a plane crash.... Styles said she shoulda road the boat... She made a song called roc the boat... He threw "rocawear" coat in their to sorta play off "rock" the boat a little bit.

Styles is a lyricist... He try to say witty shyt... This is why I remember the line VIVIDLY, cus I was like :ohhh: When I first heard it.

Don't take no bullshyt cell phone clip audio word for it, take my word for it, #OnGod that's what the nikka said.

thats the one thing thats keeps me believing its real, the line is just like him. but this clip tho, i dunno

:blessed: bless me styles

really

All Star
Daps
So it was a freestyle at a concert apparently. That's why no one has the actual song:ohhh:

Nope. It was a mixtape SONG.

You ever heard of a nikka performing a song at a CONCERT?:dead:

No one has the fukking audio because the shyt was on a mixtape, a cassette that no one was able to burn to they hard drive, and no one thought of keeping the shyt to prove something to snot nose 21 year olds 14 years later.

Matter fact, most nikkas from back then like 30 to 35 now... even 40... Most are hood nikkas that don't be on the net like that.

really

All Star
Daps
thats the one thing thats keeps me believing its real, the line is just like him. but this clip tho, i dunno

:blessed: bless me styles

I'm not cosigning the clip at all... Jada sounds fake, I didn't even try listen to styles... Audio too bad:camby:

But on god... On my mamma... On my life... On all my brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews lives.... May GOD STRIKE ME DEAD RIGHT NOW if Styles P did not say those lyrics....:lawd:

(Yea I'm really gonna put my life and religion in jeopardy and risk eternal hell to prove something to internet nikkas that happened over a decade ago:heh:)

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Nope. It was a mixtape SONG.

You ever heard of a nikka performing a song at a CONCERT?:dead:

No one has the fukking audio because the shyt was on a mixtape, a cassette that no one was able to burn to they hard drive, and no one thought of keeping the shyt to prove something to snot nose 21 year olds 14 years later.

Matter fact, most nikkas from back then like 30 to 35 now... even 40... Most are hood nikkas that don't be on the net like that.

stop it[DOUBLEPOST=1397439678][/DOUBLEPOST]so ninjas dug up eminem shytting on black bytches thirty years ago but cant find audio of a controversial song by a major rapper from the early 2000's?

stop it cinco

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm more interested in the obsessed fans who impersonated the Lox, on some De Niro in 'The Fan' shyt…..
There are no lengths some stans will go

It was probably made as a joke though. I can see that. I mean, look what it made us do. Imagine if it spread on the net when it was first made. They'd be all :laff: and :dead:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Yeah, I remember back when I first joined the Ill Community (this was when Mood Muzik 2 dropped) and I was downloading and listening to damn near everything.....

I heard the shyt on some DJ Clue mixtape, but really didn't think it was that big of a deal.

and it really was something like
@really fukk rocking the boat
Shoulda road the boat (this is the only line I'm not 1,0000% sure of)
That's just one less bytch in a Rocawear coat

I just glossed over it and deleted the mixtape the same day.

edit: I take that back. it wasn't some clue mixtape it was some random lil nikka bullshyt mixtape. Got it off datpiff or something.

Last edited:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
two things i hate most are at work here:

gullible people and people that lie for no reason lol

really

All Star
Daps
Styles clears up the line right after, saying he's not talking about Aaliyah.

He didn't say he wasn't dissing aliyah in the actual song, for anyone that cares.

Maybe he changed the lyrics a little bit like nikkas do ALL THE TIME in live performances.:heh:

:dead: @ nikkas losing COMMON SENSE over this fukking lyric. This shyt is EPIC... I'm here for the show:popcorn:

"He said it at a concert.... Maybe thats why nobody has the audio"

:laff:

Isn't the whole point of concerts to perform..... *gulp*..... Songs?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!:bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

nikkas turning dellusional and delierious behind this lyric has me:krs: