Style all time lows you're ashamed of now

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Anyone remember these? Knitted skullies with the visor.

I found my white one and black one just the other week. I rocked the hell out of the white one. I still kinda like it. :obama:

iWpCiXF.png
We used to call them the Nas hat because he rocked one in the It Ain't Hard To Tell video :russ:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Cavaricci pants, button down and a bolo tie
Could never afford em :francis:

ssrco,slim_fit_t_shirt,womens,101010:01c5ca27c6,front,tall_three_quarter,750x1000.jpg

ce78j50dmrs81.jpg

Men-s-t-shirts-brand-summer-tshirt-system-T-Shirt-anime-crew-neck-t-shirts-mens.jpg

Ya'll never fukked with Hypercolor shirts? Or am I that :old: ??

I remember I bought one, one day.. cause it was the shyt. I saw this chick Tiffany feelin on this one dude one day cause he had one. You know your boy had to buy one right away. Went to the mall that Saturday, and got me one.

Put that bytch on Monday morning.. made sure to be close to Tiffany that whole day. The she finally acknowledged me and was like 'is that a hypercolor shyt?' and I was like 'yesssiirr..' .. all ready for her to put them paws on me. The she was like 'That's the ugliest color scheme I seen yet' and walked away.

Man fukk that chick. That shyt aint hurt.

It aint bother me.

I'm good.

No worries over here.

200w.gif

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

ssrco,slim_fit_t_shirt,womens,101010:01c5ca27c6,front,tall_three_quarter,750x1000.jpg

ce78j50dmrs81.jpg

Men-s-t-shirts-brand-summer-tshirt-system-T-Shirt-anime-crew-neck-t-shirts-mens.jpg

I remember I bought one, one day.. cause it was the shyt. I saw this chick Tiffany feelin on this one dude one day cause he had one. You know your boy had to buy one right away. Went to the mall that Saturday, and got me one.

Put that bytch on Monday morning.. made sure to be close to Tiffany that whole day. The she finally acknowledged me and was like 'is that a hypercolor shyt?' and I was like 'yesssiirr..' .. all ready for her to put them paws on me. The she was like 'That's the ugliest color scheme I seen yet' and walked away.

It aint bother me.

I'm good.

No worries over here.

200w.gif
Where she now? Bet she pregnant for the sixth time.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

ce78j50dmrs81.jpg

It aint bother me.

I'm good.

No worries over here.

200w.gif
my older sister did, i can't lie I wanted her hyper color shirt bad :heh: hers was almost identical to the one in the middle.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
- Basketball shorts under the jeans was definitely nasty work :francis:
- My moms looked at me crazy when I walked out the door wearing ski goggles in 98. Thanks X & Pun.
Edit:
- I forgot the kanji new era fitted hats
d5e12fe0ef530d844ad22b6df03377bb.jpg
Necessary though because a game could legit break out at any time. We all remember the time you didn’t have shorts on you and either had to hoop in jeans :huhldup:or run home to grab shorts and when you got back everyone was gone :mjcry:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
It’s still on site for any ngga who stands by Dub zero’s, Spizike’s, etc. Any mashup Jordan. There’s a good percentage if dudes that don’t understand how wack that shyt was

Air-Jordan-Dub-Zero-White-Varsity-Red-2022-Product.jpg

c1edb990722721a26637ebd44256c2c2.gif

Daps
Reminds me of my fashionable homie showing up in his neon yellow fast an furious car all windows down with the all white inside to roll out to a club with some girls... During pride week.. wearing a translucent Versace shirt unbuttoned to the last button... Taco meat on his chest all out and skinny jeans he must have got from the women's section.

Never hung out with dude again after that in public. We met up with the girls but I'll be damned if that shyt didn't make us both look sus. I couldn't even walk to the car next to dude.
Yellow small Lexus the lowest model I think the IS Lex????..... I think I know who you're talking about....