Style all time lows you're ashamed of now

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I thought I was doing something with this look around 2010-2013.

2e2682bbe4e501ec37140f25e8bbbbe2.jpg

Wasn't a horrible look, I actually had worse looks, but I didn't double down on those looks like I did with this one. I really thought I was fresh and not a Theo Huxtable clone when I dressed like this.

Kanye had me really leaning into some preppy shyt that wasn't me completely.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:snoop:

One random Sunday I was feeling myself and threw this on.

IMG-8324.webp

IMG-8325.webp

IMG-8327.jpg

Ran into some potnas and they wanted to do some shrooms.

:francis:

We go get them and head to the beach. Already committing 2 goofball acts, shrooms with dudes and not a female in sight, wearing bright ass colors.

I sold the shoes and jacket the following week after the amplified stares of strangers made me realize pastel colors aren’t for me.
Reminds me of my fashionable homie showing up in his neon yellow fast an furious car all windows down with the all white inside to roll out to a club with some girls... During pride week.. wearing a translucent Versace shirt unbuttoned to the last button... Taco meat on his chest all out and skinny jeans he must have got from the women's section.

Never hung out with dude again after that in public. We met up with the girls but I'll be damned if that shyt didn't make us both look sus. I couldn't even walk to the car next to dude.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Reminds me of my fashionable homie showing up in his neon yellow fast an furious car all windows down with the all white inside to roll out to a club with some girls... During pride week.. wearing a translucent Versace shirt unbuttoned to the last button... Taco meat on his chest all out and skinny jeans he must have got from the women's section.

Never hung out with dude again after that in public. We met up with the girls but I'll be damned if that shyt didn't make us both look sus. I couldn't even walk to the car next to dude.
That nikka sounded proud.

:dame:

Taco meat see through shirts with the homie sounds wild! I was just on a mission to catch a woman and ran into my dudes downtown. I didn’t plan to be the one pastel nikka in the squad that day.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Easily Ed Hardy :scust: Late 2000s Ed Hardy/Affliction wave was :trash:

Then Jon Gosselin from Jon and Kate Plus Eight started wearing that shyt and single handedly killed the brand :mjlol:

It was always terrible but it was a wrap when JERRY THE KING LAWLER started rockin that shyt

Jerry-Lawler.jpg

E2N2NJSJB5EGRJ7LH67Z5TCVYY.jpg

IMG_88551-1600x800.jpg