Style all time lows you're ashamed of now

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
And i'm not just talking about shyt that 'went out of style' i'm talking about shyt that you can't believe you was hyped about then.

Inspired by this

i wanted these shyts so bad :mjlol: was mad as hell when I couldn't get em at Puffer Red's

s-l500.jpg

Platinum Fubu actually gave Fubu some life at the end but got damn....wtf was we thinking

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
No way were see through ones real. I only saw them sold by mall and street vendors. Same vendors that have SpongeBob XIII's also had the see through Ones and the Bape with the backwards logos that bubbled up when you squeezed them

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
No way were see through ones real. I only saw them sold by mall and street vendors. Same vendors that have SpongeBob XIV's also had the see through Ones and the Bape with the backwards logos that bubbled up when you squeezed them
The ACTUAL invisible woman AF1s, the ones in that picture in blue...were 100% real. The rest, in any other color, and obviously a lot of knock offs of those, were fake.

This was the Fantastic Four Pack
jz2o28z4g4p41.jpg

I got the Thing Dunk His

EDIT: fwiw, the only other legit clear nikes i've ever known of were the ESPO AF2s, which came out in 04
espo-nike-air-force-ii-low.jpg

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had a denim jacket that I wouldn't ever wear now.
Some denim jackets are timeless, but the one I had was not.

Also, I want to say that young people are goofy AF the way they rock those long ass crew socks with shorts.
Ankle socks and no show socks will be all time classic looks. And I don't care if you pubescent dweebs think differently. You're wrong.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
No way were see through ones real. I only saw them sold by mall and street vendors. Same vendors that have SpongeBob XIV's also had the see through Ones and the Bape with the backwards logos that bubbled up when you squeezed them
There was the Fantastic 4 pack for each character (invisible woman being the clear version and Dr. Doom, the foamposite) then a lavender remix and the original Espo AF2. That’s all the clear Air Forces NIKE ever made and they did 2 Air Max 1s also.

IMG-8323.jpg

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I had a denim jacket that I wouldn't ever wear now.
Some denim jackets are timeless, but the one I had was not.

Also, I want to say that young people are goofy AF the way they rock those long ass crew socks with shorts.
Ankle socks and no show socks will be all time classic looks. And I don't care if you pubescent dweebs think differently. You're wrong.
breh, wtf is that about? They literally clowning ankle socks...weirdo shyt
There was the Fantastic 4 pack for each character (invisible woman being the clear version and Dr. Doom, the foamposite) then a lavender remix and the orange final Espo AF2. That’s all the clear Air Forces NIKE ever made and they did 2 Air Max 1s also.

IMG-8323.jpg
Good call, i forgot about the CLOT AM1s, and the lavendars...i've only seen samples of the lavendar pair though, did they ever come out?

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
breh, wtf is that about? They literally clowning ankle socks...weirdo shyt

Good call, i forgot about the CLOT AM1s, and the lavendars...i've only seen samples of the lavendar pair though, did they ever come out?
Not sure, but I could’ve sworn I saw them at Blends back in the day.

I’m guessing you also used to post on the black and red site.

:sas2:

Daps
Reppin
London
And i'm not just talking about shyt that 'went out of style' i'm talking about shyt that you can't believe you was hyped about then.

Inspired by this

i wanted these shyts so bad :mjlol: was mad as hell when I couldn't get em at Puffer Red's

s-l500.jpg

Platinum Fubu actually gave Fubu some life at the end but got damn....wtf was we thinking

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Not sure, but I could’ve sworn I saw them at Blends back in the day.

I’m guessing you also used to post on the black and red site.

:sas2:
I did for a short period of time, but they are/were some serious weirdos there lol.

I'm the type that will have an interest in something but not want to be a part of the community at all...like...i like fighting games...the fgc is the weirdest bunch of people ever...i have a huge sneaker collection...Sneaker Cons are damn near a cringe factory to me because my life doesn't revolve around it...honestly thats why i fukk with the the Coli because its a little of everything.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Brehs, please don't be outraged at what I'm about to choose. These were the absolute shyt in the 90s. I had this exact same one

il_fullxfull.1694270632_36ut.jpg

Chill with the outrage:whoa:

I also had this exact one but I would rock it today with no fukkin shame at all

s-l400.jpg

:banderas:
Only possible shame I'd have is because that is @Trust Me squad:hhh: