Stupid things adults say to children

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
There first lady was black the second was white. I don't intend this to be a racist topic, just about stupid things adults say to kids

I don't think you understood what my comment was in reference to. The smileys I used should give it away :youngsabo:

YBE

Banned
Daps
kinda off-topic...but since we talking about kids.

i remember when i worked at Walgreens. managers used to always say to never let kids run around without their parents for obvious reasons. one day i see two little black girls running around without an adult in sight. looked about 5 & 6 years old. running around, knocking shyt over.

so I'm like :mindblown: "Where the fukk is your mother"? Both girls were like :yeshrug:

I'm walking around this entire store trying to find these girls' mother & don't see her. I come back up to the front register where I left the girls at & see this middle aged white woman looking like :stopitslime:

"I'm their mother" :aicmon: "and I was in the next aisle the whole time" :aicmon:

She was irate :leon:

little-black-girl.jpg

Her daughters were that complexion but, I was supposed to know the white blonde haired chick w/ green eyes was their mother? :upsetfavre:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
heard a bytch at wally world

tell her son u a punk ass nikka jus like ya daddy..get yo bytch ass up...everybody includin the fish stopped nlooked..

funniest n livest shyt ever...

n big boi on speakerboxxx...the skit with bamboo..."speak up now u actin like a lil hoe now"

have me dyin everytime..

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
I wanted to call...but my ex boyfriend and his uncle stopped me......I wasn't allowed in the house....
These are additional reasons for **you** to LEAVE THE HOUSE and report the situation to the authorities. You ex and his uncle were not going to save the day. -_-

Foster kids & adopted kids catch hell for extended periods of time because no one reports the abuse.

nonniecakes, use your noodle

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
These are additional reasons for **you** to LEAVE THE HOUSE and report the situation to the authorities. You ex and his uncle were not going to save the day. -_-

Foster kids & adopted kids catch hell for extended periods of time because no one reports the abuse.

nonniecakes, use your noodle

cps in texas and washington the worse...i can think off..

washington i know a couple of broads who fukk off they kids all the time..kids dont even do nuthin...neighbors have called hell the baby daddies done called..

cps didnt do shyt..but when they babydaddies get em for some reason cps n the local cops always come pick the kids up... my potnas up there be ag than a hoe..

that thread about wha u would do if u see a kid locked up in a car in 100 weather..

i kno a bytch personally who recently 4 some reason do the shyt all the time..her own momma, pastor, entire family done reported...anything happen nope...laws dont do shyt..but when he baby daddy got word..he put that hoe jaw in a sling..they picked em up for that..

tripped me out..cps jus like the laws aint at time..aint bout shyt..

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
nikka at my school told me he asked his dad for some money so his dad gave him some crack and told him go make some. :smh:

POS, when his son is on the news layed out on the sidewalk with 2 in the chest he's gonna be parading around talkin about stop the cycle.

"How you 14 packing heat and ain't got a rap sheet?
You ask your stepdad for some money for the gas, then he said hit the block for me and go get like a man!"

Last edited by a moderator: